Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

You haven't heard the last of CHS this year.  Lots of bright spots in this week's loss.

QB threw 41 times for 360 yards.  RB ran for over 100.  Defense, although young, showed some fight and improvement, especially as the game progressed. (shut out Cookeville in the second half)

Injured kids will start coming back soon, too.

Like I said before...it's a long season and my glass is half full!

OK SO YOU HELD COOKEVILLE SCORELESS IN THE SECOND HALF????

#ITOLDYALTHEBLUERAIDERSARECOMING

Yeah...that game was a tale of two halves. Definitely adjustments made at the half.  Much to improve but much to build from.

Held Cookeville scoreless in the second half.  Went for onside kicks...got the first one, didn't get enough yardage on the second, or score might have been different the way offense was playing by then.

Massey threw for 360

Parker ran for 100+

Still banged-up...still waiting for reinforcements, but youngsters getting some good experience and showing improvement.

Yeah...that game was a tale of two halves. Definitely adjustments made at the half.  Much to improve but much to build from.

Held Cookeville scoreless in the second half.  Went for onside kicks...got the first one, didn't get enough yardage on the second, or score might have been different the way offense was playing by then.

Massey threw for 360

Parker ran for 100+

Still banged-up...still waiting for reinforcements, but youngsters getting some good experience and showing improvement.

GOOD JOB .....MY BACKUP QB CAME IN THE GAME AND TOOK OVER...SLINGING THAT PIGSKIN  ON POINT AND BOMB RUSHED HIS WAY INTO THE ENDZONE...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? AND MY HARLEY :motorbike:  HAD THE GROUND AND POUND GAME GOING....MY DEFENSE!!!!#POP POP POP POP #LOP :hungry: AND SIEGEL WAS FAST!!! THEY HAD A STUD AND HIS BROTHER WHO WAS AS BIG AS THE PITTBULL HECK WE HAD TO GANG TACKLE THAT STUD.....HE CAUGHT A FEW CRAMPS AND HAD TO COME OUT...HERE COMES ANOTHER HARLEY DANGIT!!! HE MADE IT TO THE REDZONE..BUT NOT THE ENDZONE..#LOP....EVERYBODY TALKIN BOUT SODDY'S SIGNAL CALLER...SO WE WILL SEE WHAT HE GOT FOR MY DEFENSE #LOP