Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

this looks like a 5-5 season at best. Ooltewah and West are sure losses. EH, McMinn, Wilson central, and bradley are probably toss ups. WV and Soddy are hopefully wins.

Y'all can give up on this team after two non-district games if you want. I'm in for the long haul. I know what the players and staff are capable of, especially after what I saw in the second half. This team will continue to improve and get healthier.

I'm sure the kids and the coaches would appreciate your support more than declaring defeat. It's a long season. No way I concede losses this early. Y'all really disappoint me...just like the so-called fans leaving early last night. Really sad. While you were head-down giving up, you missed a pretty good finish!

Y'all can give up on this team after two non-district games if you want. I'm in for the long haul. I know what the players and staff are capable of, especially after what I saw in the second half. This team will continue to improve and get healthier.

I'm sure the kids and the coaches would appreciate your support more than declaring defeat. It's a long season. No way I concede losses this early. Y'all really disappoint me...just like the so-called fans leaving early last night. Really sad. While you were head-down giving up, you missed a pretty good finish!

When your head is down all you will find is Pennies....... Cleveland is worth more then Pennies, keep your head up. Keep at them Checkers....... Oh yea I told my self this last night and to all my Cane Nation....... Remember not one district game has been played........ Also if we keep our heads down we might get attacked from behind by some crazy Owl!

• Upvote 1

I'm not giving up, just being realistic. I'll support this team no matter what. We did play well in the second half, but we have a ways to go to right the ship. The main thing that needs to improve is the tackling and we have to finish those drives in the 1st half. I believe we will pick up a much needed victory over McMinn, and hopefully get some of our guys back. GO BIG BLUE!