Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

friendly rivalry is fine. We'll bounce back, hopefully in time to end your season again. :)

Now that's what we like to hear CBRF! There is nobody we would rather play in a big game than the Blue Raiders (even after last year). Let me throw one more jab before you throw any more rocks, you may need more than just your 5 missing starters to handle the Eagles this year. Just being friendly ......

Now that's what we like to hear CBRF! There is nobody we would rather play in a big game than the Blue Raiders (even after last year). Let me throw one more jab before you throw any more rocks, you may need more than just your 5 missing starters to handle the Eagles this year. Just being friendly ......

lol, the way these injuries are going we may have to start moving the middle schoolers up.

That jab is welcome...and probably a healthy belief level for ya.

Same stuff we heard last year...until we actually played and found out it just wasn't so.

We've got 3 months to speculate now...and while our district beats each other up, your top two or so get to sail through your schedule.  Enjoy!

WHAT'S GOOD RC FAN!!! THE BLUERAIDERS WILL BE 100% BY THE TIME THEY MEET YOU GUYS....

WHAT'S GOOD RC FAN!!! THE BLUERAIDERS WILL BE 100% BY THE TIME THEY MEET YOU GUYS....

Well lets hope so, we wouldn't want it any other way!

Everybody has injuries but it's no fun to beat on your rival when their not at full speed. For instance, while it was just a scrimmage there wasn't much satisfaction In administering that spanking to the Raiders couple of weeks back. It's kind like kissing your sister'. Like I said before and sincerely, I will be praying for the recovery of your injured young men because they deserve better and because this is when they make memories that will last a lifetime. Good luck to the Raiders til we met again, but........GO EAGLES!!!

Well lets hope so, we wouldn't want it any other way!

Everybody has injuries but it's no fun to beat on your rival when their not at full speed. For instance, while it was just a scrimmage there wasn't much satisfaction In administering that spanking to the Raiders couple of weeks back. It's kind like kissing your sister'. Like I said before and sincerely, I will be praying for the recovery of your injured young men because they deserve better and because this is when they make memories that will last a lifetime. Good luck to the Raiders til we met again, but........GO EAGLES!!!

you guys kiss your sister a lot up there in Rhea Co.?

RCfan can speak for himself. I don't kiss my sister.

I do agree with him about hoping your team gets healthy. Didn't mean to come across like a wise azz. Nobody wants to see any team banged up. The season is short with a small window of opportunity to play.

I'm relieved to hear you aren't a sister kisser. :) where are the rest of the Rhea fans? Used to be tons of you guys on here.