• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AH, PREDICTIONS, PREDICTIONS! ! !

What team will win AAA?

What team will win A/AA?

What team will win D2?

Who will be Outstanding Wrestler in AAA?

Who will be Outstanding Wrestler in A/AA?

Who will be Outstanding Wrestler in D2?

AAA Champs- Cleveland

A/AA Champs- Pigeon Forge

D2 Champs- Father Ryan

MOW AAA- Bruno Reagan HWT Clarksville

MOW A/AA- Jon Boatman 126 Greenville

MOW D2- Bryson Popp 160 Baylor

Edited by Bump11

You pick the winners, and everybody else can stay home and let them have it. Some of you guys just suck the life out of the wrestlers with all your talk. They do read coacht everyday.

I write my opinions, that is all. Everyone has one their like B.Holes. My son never read Coacht, he didn't want it to affect his thought process. I apologize if I've offended any wrestler with talk, its nothing more guys. Nothing's ever given its earned. I've got friends that have children in the new 1A-AA state tournament, and I care about them a great deal. I know that they have probably not liked my opinions about what some of their coaches got passed thru. A good wrestler is just that, regardless of student enrollment. A good wrestler is not born, its made through hard work and sacrifice. These coaches have basically said their not good enough to compete for titles in wrestling as it was structured, so they changed the rules. Please count the wrestling teams in AAA that cant even field a full roster for their wrestling teams, what is their excuse. Lets lower the competition requirements to medal and that will build programs. Parents do you realize that's what was done. Don't blame the detractors, I had a son at what is now a "1A-AA" school participant, he won a state championship there. He competed against all these giant programs and won. It means nothing more nor nothing less, he competed against kids that weighed the same weight as him. Its wrestling, not a fairer sport on the face of this earth. Coaches needed it, not the kids. To z9A, again Im sorry if you or any of your wrestlers have been effected by something I've said. I think i'll retire, join my friend bearcat. I've only posted on three names on this board in 9 years. Chattwrestling, Khromax, and this one. Only because I never posted all that much and forgot my passwords, Good Luck to our Trojans from Soddy by God, we love you. Brian Henry