REGION 5 AA.

NeWbLuE

your right LBD and mumble but Pearl was shooting HORRIBLE FOR THEMSELVES TONIGHT they normally make AT LEAST half of the threes they missed tonight. sometimes more and if they did this game would have been a good bit closer.Now don't take anything away from Cheatham. THEY ARE DEFINITELY GOOD and shooters everywhere. they would have won this game even if pearl was hitting, but would have been A LOT closer if pearl was hitting there shots tonight.

Pearl definitely struggled shooting the ball both from the line and beyond the arc. I think Cheatham just jumped on them early and they maybe got a little tight. Congrats to Pearl on a good season. They just ran into a really good team that played well tonight.

Cheatham County played well what are you kidding just playing hats off to the supporting cast for the Cubs and the two work horse did what they normally do get bucks. Cubs control the pressure and shot the ball very well and jump out on Pearl. Austin Douglas 18 and Wesley Harlan 11 made the Cubs look like a different team from last Saturday. Pearl Cohn has been under size in my opinion all year so tonight size match ups and poor shooting caught up with them. Now if both teams play like they did tonight it will be an awesome Regional championship game maybe evening overtime. After Saturday I thought I could predict the final three games but after tonight I have been reminded that is why they play game. Good Luck Both Teams!!!!!!

I had a feeling that Cheatham would win this one...after the first half of the Heritage Pearl game the score was only 38-32, PC up. Pc did shoot lights out the second half and routed the Heritage team who seemed to let the pressure of the win or go home atmosphere get to them. But after watching how PC played I knew Cheatham would handle em. Good job.

Huge matchup tonight at Maplewood between Cheatham and East. The stakes are high in this one, as the winner will host Cascade and the loser will travel to CPA for a substate game. These two have faced off twice in the past year, with East winning by 5 in last year's substate game and Cheatham winning by 6 early this season. These teams are pretty even and if both play well tonight it should be a great game. Go Cubs!!

Huge matchup tonight at Maplewood between Cheatham and East. The stakes are high in this one, as the winner will host Cascade and the loser will travel to CPA for a substate game. These two have faced off twice in the past year, with East winning by 5 in last year's substate game and Cheatham winning by 6 early this season. These teams are pretty even and if both play well tonight it should be a great game. Go Cubs!!

In other words, in all likelihood the winner will punch their ticket to the state tournament and the loser will probably stay home. I think East and CC are 2 of the top 5 teams in AA and it's too bad they can't both go to the State tournament.

• Upvote 1

In other words, in all likelihood the winner will punch their ticket to the state tournament and the loser will probably stay home. I think East and CC are 2 of the top 5 teams in AA and it's too bad they can't both go to the State tournament.

That would be the general opinion, but both teams are focused on each other I am sure and we can shift our attention to the substate matchups at approximately 9pm tonight. All I am going to say regarding the substate games for now is this: Cascade is a good team who has some impressive victories this season(Kenwood & Waverly quickly come to mind) and they obviously are capable of beating just about anyone but CPA on a given night. They will not be a walkover Monday and after facing the Lions multiple times will not be intimidated by Cheatham or East. Also, as was pointed out by a CPA poster in another thread, both Cheatham and East are capable of giving CPA a game next week. Both would obviously be big underdogs in the matchup, but they are 2 of the few that have the potential to challenge the 2-time defending champs on a given night. We can discuss that later tonight and for the next few days though. All that is important and relevant right now is what is going to go down at 7 tonight at Maplewood. Go Cubs!!

That would be the general opinion, but both teams are focused on each other I am sure and we can shift our attention to the substate matchups at approximately 9pm tonight. All I am going to say regarding the substate games for now is this: Cascade is a good team who has some impressive victories this season(Kenwood & Waverly quickly come to mind) and they obviously are capable of beating just about anyone but CPA on a given night. They will not be a walkover Monday and after facing the Lions multiple times will not be intimidated by Cheatham or East. Also, as was pointed out by a CPA poster in another thread, both Cheatham and East are capable of giving CPA a game next week. Both would obviously be big underdogs in the matchup, but they are 2 of the few that have the potential to challenge the 2-time defending champs on a given night. We can discuss that later tonight and for the next few days though. All that is important and relevant right now is what is going to go down at 7 tonight at Maplewood. Go Cubs!!

Hoping to make it to the game tonight. Have much respect for what the CC seniors have done for their program (turning it around from a team barely able to win a game to an undefeated team). Also have much respect for the East program and their fine coach. Should be a barnburner. Good luck to CC.

The ONLY reason I am hoping East wins tonight is, because I think Cheatham has better shot at CPA than East, and I would love to see that matchup, without having to travel to MTSU and pay high price. lol

The ONLY reason I am hoping East wins tonight is, because I think Cheatham has better shot at CPA than East, and I would love to see that matchup, without having to travel to MTSU and pay high price. lol

That still doesn't make Cubs fans feel better.  I have to believe that the Cubs would like to finish what they have going and run the table and accomplish perfection.