D! vs D! enough said

TD2

Haha she'd be going crazy right now. But she's 100% the reason I didn't want to see Sommers. I mean, he can't remember yesterday let alone the crap he gave me a few years ago at the state tourney, but I wasn't taking the chance.

Btw your grandson has a wrestling shoe collection going from a lot of people around the state donating. It'd be cool if his granddaddy donated too, I'll pay u for shipping. Just an old pair.

Got the pair that Jack wore his senior year...

Bcb iii

Oliver pinned Debian 3 times last year. Let's just be clear here, NOBODY in the state is remotely close to Oliver. The closest would be Murphy. He's a Fargo AA too with Debian. But we haven't had a champ there since Jordan Leen. To even suggest that Popp is on the same national level as a Fargo champ is a joke.

Said he was close.  Not a joke. 

Again, who did Pop loose his two matches to? I know he beat Garrett Alexander in the finals of the McCallie tournament (Alexander did not place in D1, not close to being in top 6). Who else did he get beat by? Dooley and Klingingsmith less losses combined.

Also, McCallie tournament "The 152-pound bout, with Soddy-Daisy's Gage Richmond rallying to decision Baylor's Blake Sutherland 6-4 in overtime, was voted best match by the coaches. Richmond scored a tying reversal shortly before the third-period whistle, then won with a quick takedown in OT"

145 lb junior Luke Hamilton pinned Gage Richmond in a very lopsided match to win the state.

No question D1 head and shoulders over D2

Ok, I normally wouldn't talk about my own kid but I'm going to have to since you are so misinformed. Sutherland gave Luke Hamilton his only loss of the season and it wasn't even close. He beat him 13-7 in the McCallie semis and by the way he was wrestling with a severely injured shoulder and hadn't even practiced in about a month. He also beat both Kliingsmith and Hamilton 13-0 and 13-1 in the pre-season tournament in 1 minute periods. He wrestled up and pinned Cotton in 30 seconds as well. Popp would not only win , he would pin everyone as fast as he wanted to. Murphy destroys Navarro, Connell pinned Rusdo twice and beat Ezra twice. If I wasn't driving I would look up some more facts for you. At 145 Davis and Hamilton wrestled twice and it was. 8-7 and 14-12. Anybody that was at the Brentwood tournament will say Davis should have had the pin. Every kid in d 2 113 would place in d1.

• Upvote 1

106 - Eli King pins

113 - Murphy would tare up Navarro. Addison Cornell beat Navarro first match of the year by about two and Murphy beats Addison pretty handedly.

120 - Oliver at least techs. Oliver teched Dendy and Dendy beat D1 champ first high-school match of his career this year.

126 - Debian gets a major at least.

132 - Austin Richards would major Chris W.

138 - Connell has pinned Russo twice and pinned Ezra one and almost pinned him the first time.

145 - This is a total toss up and for all the people that even thought Hamilton pins Davis is ridiculous. They wrestled twice and Davis lost 7 to 8 and the second time lost 12 to 14 and had him pinned for a solid 7 seconds and that can be verified by anybody that was in the gym at Brentwood including the Brentwood fans and Hamilton own parents!

152 - (Sutherland wrestled Luke Hamilton this year and last year and majored him twice so for the people that said Hamilton would win you are also crazy) Luke Hamilton beat the D1 champ here and Sutherland majored Hamilton so....

160 - I can't believe some of you said Popp wouldn't even place in D1......he would pin through....

170 - who did Kennedy wrestle this year... No one! Both Caymen and Hagey would both win.... Baylor destroyed Hamilton and Kennedy had a close match with him

182 - this is a total toss up and could go either way...

195 - ethan West would pin

220 - Kramer and Rex would both pin D2 champ from mba

285 - Bruno would pin

Sorry for any misspellings.... I'm not grammar checking this

So much inaccurate information in this thread.  I think D2 would win 106,113,120,138,145,152, and 160.  They would have a good shot at 170 and 182.  King is the best 106 in the state, hand down.  Murphy is the best 113. Why do you think the BC kid would beat him? They wrestled twice last year and murphy won my mdec and pin.  He is also a Fargo AA. (WrestlingGod- Leen never placed at Fargo) Oliver's results speak for himself, he is a Fargo champ.  Connell pinned Tucker this season. Sutherland beat Hamilton during this season. Davis is even with Sutherland.  Popp lost twice up north. No one in TN came close. He mdec the D1 champ at his weight last year. Hagey can beat anyone in TN.  Parker beat Rauslton 4-2 the first week of the season,Solomon won 5-2 in the finals. 182 seems like a complete toss-up.   D1 would walk away with 126,195,220, and Hvt. 

106- D2 king

113- D2 Murphy

120- D2 oliver

126- D1 Debian

132- D1 richards

138- D2 connell

145- D1 hamilton

152- D1 Warren

160- D1 dooley

170- D2 hagey

182- D1 Soloman

195- D1 west

220- D1 kramer

285- D1 brulon

D2's little boys are hammers but D1 picks up a lot of wins with the big guys.. I think D1 takes it this year

106 nobody touches king he would pin

113 Murphy gets the decision

120 oliver picks up the pin

126 mr.Debian is the man no doubt

132 I think Richards would dec Chris w.

138 connell maj Russo

145 Hamilton dec he already did twice

152 *correction* Sutherland dec warren

160 Dooley over popp in OT (duel deciding match)

170 hagey could win but would be close

182 soloman is the man to beat at this weight, he gets the decision

195 west picks up the pin

220 Kramer picks up the pin

285 mr.Brulon Reagan gets the pin

D1 wins 33-25