D! vs D! enough said

TD2

Btw, third placer in D2, Dallas Broughton, lost to Dooley 3-2 in semis of GP West, Reagan is a beast, but Palmore took Reagan down at GP West, they had to re wrestle about a minute plus because of a blown call and bad time, Palmore has also beaten Gaither 3x in last 2 years, Tidswell (4th in D2) has beaten Schrader, Blansitt and Musa. TD2, your arguments don't hold up. D1 v D2 would be fun, but it minimizes these young men's accomplishment. Both divisions have great wrestlers.

106 - Eli King pins

113 - Murphy would tare up Navarro. Addison Cornell beat Navarro first match of the year by about two and Murphy beats Addison pretty handedly.

120 - Oliver at least techs. Oliver teched Dendy and Dendy beat D1 champ first high-school match of his career this year.

126 - Debian gets a major at least.

132 - Austin Richards would major Chris W.

138 - Connell has pinned Russo twice and pinned Ezra one and almost pinned him the first time.

145 - This is a total toss up and for all the people that even thought Hamilton pins Davis is ridiculous. They wrestled twice and Davis lost 7 to 8 and the second time lost 12 to 14 and had him pinned for a solid 7 seconds and that can be verified by anybody that was in the gym at Brentwood including the Brentwood fans and Hamilton own parents!

152 - (Sutherland wrestled Luke Hamilton this year and last year and majored him twice so for the people that said Hamilton would win you are also crazy) Luke Hamilton beat the D1 champ here and Sutherland majored Hamilton so....

160 - I can't believe some of you said Popp wouldn't even place in D1......he would pin through....

170 - who did Kennedy wrestle this year... No one! Both Caymen and Hagey would both win.... Baylor destroyed Hamilton and Kennedy had a close match with him

182 - this is a total toss up and could go either way...

195 - ethan West would pin

220 - Kramer and Rex would both pin D2 champ from mba

285 - Bruno would pin

Sorry for any misspellings.... I'm not grammar checking this

So much inaccurate information in this thread.  I think D2 would win 106,113,120,138,145,152, and 160.  They would have a good shot at 170 and 182.  King is the best 106 in the state, hand down.  Murphy is the best 113. Why do you think the BC kid would beat him? They wrestled twice last year and murphy won my mdec and pin.  He is also a Fargo AA. (WrestlingGod- Leen never placed at Fargo) Oliver's results speak for himself, he is a Fargo champ.  Connell pinned Tucker this season. Sutherland beat Hamilton during this season. Davis is even with Sutherland.  Popp lost twice up north. No one in TN came close. He mdec the D1 champ at his weight last year. Hagey can beat anyone in TN.  Parker beat Rauslton 4-2 the first week of the season,Solomon won 5-2 in the finals. 182 seems like a complete toss-up.   D1 would walk away with 126,195,220, and Hvt. 

170 Hagey cannot beat anyone in TN obviously because D1 runner-up Hamilton has TWO wins this season over him and Kennedy had a very close win over Hamilton in the state finals. The top 2 D1 would probably both beat Hagey. Plus, Seagraves (Baylor 170) never wrestled Hamilton so he couldn't have destroyed him as you suggested.

D1 wins 170 and up, 8 matches total with 4 pins.

• Upvote 1

170 Hagey cannot beat anyone in TN obviously because D1 runner-up Hamilton has TWO wins this season over him and Kennedy had a very close win over Hamilton in the state finals. The top 2 D1 would probably both beat Hagey. Plus, Seagraves (Baylor 170) never wrestled Hamilton so he couldn't have destroyed him as you suggested.

I never said hagey destroyed him I said Baylor did because I'm pretty sure Hamilton and Parker from Baylor wrestled and Parker at least majored him. You may be right about hagey losing to him twice this year though. Apologies

Plus D1 would lose at 182...

We certainly agree on something here...

See these early November predictions from several of us:

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/232646-noise-makers-for-13-14-all-divisions/page-7

Oliver pinned Debian 3 times last year. Let's just be clear here, NOBODY in the state is remotely close to Oliver. The closest would be Murphy. He's a Fargo AA too with Debian. But we haven't had a champ there since Jordan Leen. To even suggest that Popp is on the same national level as a Fargo champ is a joke.

Leen never won Fargo. I believe the first Fargo champ from TN was Nick Marable.

106- King (Ryan) dec Friesner (Indy) 3-0 d2

113- Navarro (BC) dec Murphy (Baylor) 3-3

120- Oliver (CBHS) tech fall Fuller (BC) 8-3 d2

126- Debian (Cleveland) maj dec Westbrooks (McCallie) 8-7 d2

132- Richard (DubC) dec Wesnofski (Ryan) 8-10 d1

138- Toss Up- Russo (SD) dec Connell (McCallie) 8-13 d1

145- Hamilton (Brentwood) pin Davis (McCallie) 8-19 d1

152- Sutherland (Baylor) dec Warren (Ravenwood) 11-19 d1

160- Popp (Baylor) dec Dooley (Franklin) 14-19 d1

170- Kennedy (Riverdale) dec Hagey (Ryan) 14-22 d1

182- Solomon (Maryville) dec Parker (Baylor) 14-25 d1

195- West (Cleveland) dec Phillips (McCallie) 14-28 d1

220- Kramer (DubC) dec Coofer (MBA) 14-31 d1

285- Reagan (Clarksville) pin Palmore (CBHS)

My final prediction would be 37-14 D-1.

I think Reagan would win heavy, but I don't think that he would pin Palmore again. Got him late in the third when they wrestled earlier this year. I would chalk it up to a decision if they were to wrestle again.