Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

I was told rang got the job. Sorry Dresden fans but I refuse to support a guy who let his players cheat to pass a class. I would've supported anyone with the kids best interest but can't this guy. Good luck Lion's. I'm now a Murray high supporter!!! Same colors so it won't cost so much to convert. Might jump on rebel band wagon, good people in McKenzie.

I was told rang got the job. Sorry Dresden fans but I refuse to support a guy who let his players cheat to pass a class. I would've supported anyone with the kids best interest but can't this guy. Good luck Lion's. I'm now a Murray high supporter!!! Same colors so it won't cost so much to convert. Might jump on rebel band wagon, good people in McKenzie.

I'm with ya.

I have heard we have a new coach.  Fans are upset and I understand how they feel but I just wonder why they would give up on these players because a certain coach was not hired.  Did you only support the program because the hodges were the coaches?  Lets get behind these kids and continue to support them as they get used to their new coach.  A lot of talent on this team and hopefully a coach that will continue to help them improve.  It may not seem like it right now but it will all be ok.

You know I understand if they decide they won't give the job to chad cause they are worried, but why risk giving the job to a known cheater. This has nothing to do with supporting the kids. I support the kids and actually feel sorry because the administration has proven they could care less about the kids. If they win state in next 4 years I look like dumb ####. If this coach doesn't and leaves the program in shambles its what some people deserve. Like I said I support the kids but not the administration. Butchie, dubruiel, or Noah would've been just fine. Oh well maybe we will get our ring

Edited by ysoangry

Dubruiel is the long term answer but reality is he is not ready for a head job yet. I expect one day he will be a great coach for his alumni. I don't understand the bashing of the new coach. He took a 5a school to the state finals. I will support my school no matter who they hire as head coach. Heck I even supported Dooley when he was hired lol. Guess what I'm trying to say is give the guy a chance if he has a bad history maybe he has changed. I have made many mistakes in my life that I now regret and I know they will never happen again. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I'm not bashing anyone I just think it is fair to give the guy a chance.

Edited by FootballLife

This disappointment has nothing to do with the kids. The administration didn't do what's best for the program or the players. Good luck to the new coach. He's not at fault either. I hope he does well. The administration has put him in a horrible position. Hodge was the best choice and his support was very strong. It should've been an easy choice. The administration made a mistake. That doesn't mean the new coach isn't good. But this is ridiculous.

As long as he isn't teaching a EOC class it will be okay. If he gets PE or computers he will be fine. He is young, motivated, and obviously knows some football. I feel bad for chad, but hope coach rang pulls this team together and they play lion football. Ysoangry, I see your point and you have the right to voice it along with others. Everybody deserves a second chance. Let's not undermine this guy to his new team too much until we see what he does. Good luck coach rang from the biggest hodge supporter (self fat joke). I will support the lions, Murray hs, and wherever chad gets a job for life! Now back to watching t ball excitement. Ugh. Beat westview and your an instant dtesdenite!