Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

So, anybody catching any fish? ;)

Since you asked, crappie fishing is plain hot now. Dogwoods are blooming and crappie are biting. Been like that many years. The cold front we just had kinda shut their mouth for a few days but they are back in force now. Catfishing is good on the river deltas and around the rocks as they move in to spawn too.

I am flattered. I can only hope that I am half the person that those two are. They are both highly regarded in my opinion. And ProudLionFan, that's Mr. West or Mr. Frazier to you, son. By the way, who wants to know? The Lion Posse? lol I'm obviously kidding. I just couldn't sit by anymore once the name-calling started. Support the program, and stop acting like there is only one person who can coach these kids. They have OUTSTANDING talent and they will all do well no matter what.

I am flattered. I can only hope that I am half the person that those two are. They are both highly regarded in my opinion. And ProudLionFan, that's Mr. West or Mr. Frazier to you, son. By the way, who wants to know? The Lion Posse? lol I'm obviously kidding. I just couldn't sit by anymore once the name-calling started. Support the program, and stop acting like there is only one person who can coach these kids. They have OUTSTANDING talent and they will all do well no matter what.

[/quote

If you think comparing you to the administration is flattery, you are sorely mistaken.