Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

good thing was the freshman phenom is as good as advertised

Sad when players quit this far into the season.  Down to 11 or 12 players now.   Even with 1 PHENOM  still can't win with the PHENOM on the mound or at an other position.   If no Football coach hired soon will the players not show up if there is no leadership. 

Heard several kids including 3 or 4 seniors quit. We've had assistants that played college baseball. Right now we has a assistant who played minor league ball. This in my opinion is why keith and chad have turned football around. They have no ties to Dresden and don't play small town politics. Head football coach will be named tomorrow!!!"

Hey, we don't play 22 year olds...we let them go to the NFL at 21.  Isn't your baseball team pretty young?  Give them some time to gel and find the right combinations on the field and in the line up.  Never know...if your boys' bats get hot the first week of May and you can find another pitcher to go with your freshman then you might cause problems in the district tournament...but keep in mind it would be at best second place behind my Mustangs.  ysoangry...how do you know they are announcing the new football coach tomorrow?

The thing with baseball is that a good defense can make a good pitcher look even better.  The other side of that coin is that a bad defense can make a good pitcher look not so good.  We are young and have a tendency to not make the routine plays that should be outs.  Heard we missed three fly balls in the same inning against Huntingdon and you just can't do that against a good team.  Trying to get to a baseball game but it is hard because of work.  I really want to see Winn kid pitch.

Hey, we don't play 22 year olds...we let them go to the NFL at 21. Isn't your baseball team pretty young? Give them some time to gel and find the right combinations on the field and in the line up. Never know...if your boys' bats get hot the first week of May and you can find another pitcher to go with your freshman then you might cause problems in the district tournament...but keep in mind it would be at best second place behind my Mustangs. ysoangry...how do you know they are announcing the new football coach tomorrow?

I have no idea when they will announce the coach but if I keep saying tomorrow I'll get it right and say I told you so!!! lol

We are a young baseball team and I still have hope for them. Where I've seen Dresden struggle is fundamental baseball. They will work hours on pitch / run signs and miss ground balls and pop ups. That's why I say our farm system needs work. Cobb is a pretty solid pitcher doesn't have winns heat but has a wicked curve and good control.

Hate to say it but mustangs looked pretty solid