Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

Politician types go to westview mckenzie and Gleason games so Dresden is safe. NOT

Good grief, don't leave Huntingdon out of that list. They are the worst offenders ever. Actually, McKenzie got off the list a while back, but may not stay off it. They haven't figured big at Gleason games lately either. Noah don't play that game. McKenzie and Gleason's problem is a bit of a lack of talent at their level of play. Both teams will be OK this coming season though. I feel ur pain hogheaven. Hope it all works out good for ya'll.

I'll support whoever gets the job. I'm holding out hope that it will be Chad because I know him and what he and the other Dresden coaches have taught my son. They played the kids based on work ethic, effort and skill not by who daddy and grandaddy are. If the new coach doesn't play the small town political games I'm good. Plus Murray is black and gold so my Dresden colors will fit in well. Whoever gets it needs to be here soon. We aare young this year and needs guidance. Our weight room nazi is chasing kids through baseball so youngsters are slacking!!!

Who cares how he spells his name.  Does anyone even have proof he was interviewed or even applied? And even if he did surely your administration isnt going to hire someone who cheated on EOC's and constantly jumps school to school.  He just isn't the right fit at all for your program. 

Edited by FootballFan1970

wheels are rolling. knox county plates in the parking lot.  announcement in about 1 hour

I don't think you know what you're talking about & you're just trying to stir the pot. We've had people stalking the parking lot at the highschool & the BOE & no sign of any Knox county plates.  :ph34r: No sign of an announcement being made anytime soon either. Make a decision already so these boys can get to work!