8AA

Onthedirt

Looks like DC is seeing a little better competition in the Boro this week!

You act as if we were shocked? I clearly said earlier that Greenbrier has ALWAYS been a thorn in our side. It was a rare occurrence for us to even get a substate game when we were in their region. Believe me, everyone in DC knew what they were getting into when we made the trip.

Just a statement. Not taking anything from what you've accomplished so far this season. Lexington and Greenbriar are the best 2 teams in AA in my opinion with Lexington getting my vote to repeat this year. Anyone can be beat on any given day. That's why you play the game. Good luck to DC tomorrow.

Well 0-0 top of 7th. This dyersburg team beat Lexington earlier this season. Also was up 4-1 yesterday before a huge 7th inning for greeneville put them ahead 6-4. Our defense is solid but we just can't get our bats going. Same thing happened yesterday. We had it 1-0 for 5 innings and eventually hits are going to start happening. We have to get it going.

Edited by TigerPride23

Hitting has been in a slump since we beat Upperman the first time in the district tournament. Our D has bailed us out of several games but the anemic hitting caught up to us this week. Like I said, we still have a very young team and they can only get better for this experience. Hate it for the four seniors though.