8AA

Onthedirt

Sequatchie's record isnt great but are hot right now after winning the Red Bank tournament against Ooltewah. Only 1 senior on this years team.

DC only has one senior as well. Hoping we can both make it through for a good regional final!! Edited by dctiger

Great accomplishment by a great coach.

Yeah pretty impressive, that's almost a district championship every other year. He's a great softball coach that's pretty much done it all and seen it all. The one thing missing from his resume is that elusive state championship victory. 

All you Macon County fans and anybody else that is interested in attending the Regional Championship game be sure to get to Danny Bond Field in Smithville a little early Wednesday evening. The game is scheduled to start at 5:00.

I was personally hoping to face Sequatchie County for the region title once again. A little revenge for last years upset was on my mind.

I know anything can happen in a one game take all scenario, but I like our chances in this one. DeKalb County is 3-1 vs. Macon County on the season. DC took the first game in Smithville 5-0. Macon County then turned around to beat my Tigers in Lafayette by a score of 3-2. The two teams squared up twice in the district tournament. DC won both matches. The score of the first game was 3-2.  DC then beat MC in the 8aa District Championship game 9-2.

What is everyone's thoughts and predictions for this game? I will say DeKalb County takes this one by a score of 4-2.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN