8AA

Onthedirt

For anyone that's interested in watching tonight's game between DeKalb County and Chattanooga Central, it is scheduled to start at 5:30. The state softball tournament is being held at the Murfreesboro Sports Complex & McKnight Fields. This particular game is being played at Starplex #2.

LETS GO DC TIGERETTES!

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Hopefully our shutout of them last year will play a mental factor as well. We HAVE to hit the ball though.

I don't believe it will play much of a factor in tonight's game considering that was last year with a complete different roster. If we would of beat them 2-0 during a regular season game this year, then I could see it giving us a mental edge.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Barring a miracle, we've had another great season. Only losing one senior. I think we have a great chance at being back next year. I'd like to see us drop the Jackson County series next season and beef up the non-district schedule. Maybe pick up a tournament out in West Tn or down in Chattanooga. Stronger competition there.

Well good season Tigerettes. Keep your head up, and remember the feelings you all had after both state losses. Hold onto those feelings and use it for motivation. Yall have a great chance at making it back to state next year too. I was afraid we wouldn't have enough offense and wouldn't win a game at state, and unfortunately I was right. I didn't publicly state all of that, but it is the honest truth.