Jackson Co vs Clarkrange region 4-A finals

bob77

JC coming to VB. Oh yeah!!!!! Great Game coming from Van Buren Saturday night. We will have to bring all we got on the floor to beat JC. If you guys think you going to come in and kill us think again. Our girls are not gonna just give up. It will be a great game. Lets Go VAN BUREN!!!!

All teams at this stage are worthy of respect but you calling us out was not a good thing for you guys to do. No motivation was needed but you just added a little more incentive to the game and I suspect after the game is over we won't be able to find you on CoachT.

All teams at this stage are worthy of respect but you calling us out was not a good thing for you guys to do. No motivation was needed but you just added a little more incentive to the game and I suspect after the game is over we won't be able to find you on CoachT.

Go easy on them, unlike JC this isn't an every year deal for them... They've got every right to be excited. I just don't know how wise it was to call out JC so atleast cook the crow before you serve it ;) Hope everything goes well down at VB for you all!

I believe everybody knows Clarkrange was glad to escape with a 2 point win. Won't be that way if they meet again if Clarkrange manages to win their substate game.

That 37 point Clarkrange win was defiantly not indicative of how close these two teams are. I'm telling you these are two great teams.

I believe everybody knows Clarkrange was glad to escape with a 2 point win. Won't be that way if they meet again if Clarkrange manages to win their substate game.

Escape?  What a homer!  Dumbest post on this thread.   CR lead the entire game by 7 to 10 points until the last seconds and then made a crucial basket to win.  I guess they "escaped" the other three of four wins as well, huh.  Truth is neither the 37 point win by CR or the 16 point win by JC is any indicator of how these two are as compared to each other.  CR won by 3 at JC and by 2 last night and this is truly how close the teams are.  They both have a ton of grit and that was on display last night.  Hats off to JC who could have folded many times but fought on the entire game and made it a good one to the end.  Two best coaches in Class A and the two best programs as well.  16 state championships between the both of them.  If  that doesn't show 7A dominance then I don't know what does.  I assure you CR will try real hard to escape with another win at sub-state. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hardcourt

Escape?  What a homer!  Dumbest post on this thread.   CR lead the entire game by 7 to 10 points until the last seconds and then made a crucial basket to win.  I guess they "escaped" the other three of four wins as well, huh.  Truth is neither the 37 point win by CR or the 16 point win by JC is any indicator of how these two are as compared to each other.  CR won by 3 at JC and by 2 last night and this is truly how close the teams are.  They both have a ton of grit and that was on display last night.  Hats off to JC who could have folded many times but fought on the entire game and made it a good one to the end.  Two best coaches in Class A and the two best programs as well.  16 state championships between the both of them.  If  that doesn't show 7A dominance then I don't know what does.  I assure you CR will try real hard to escape with another win at sub-state. :rolleyes:

If trailing by 1 with under a minute left and scoring with 4 seconds left to win isn't escaping with a win I don't know what is.

True, we do have some excited fans and they have the right to be.  But no one is calling Jackson County out or showing them any disrespect by wanting to play them again. We played them really close when they visited several weeks ago. Its more about how we matchup with Jackson County compared to Clarkrange.  I'm sure Coach Brown doesn't need any bulletin board material to get his girls ready to play Saturday.  They have been to this point before and will be ready.  Just hope Van Buren girls will be as well.