120 - Bryce Wittman - Wave Wrestling Club

125 - Trevor Rippy - Buccaneers Wrestling

130 - Christian Salter - Siegel Wrestling Club

140 - Nyzaya Vincent - Higher Calling Wrestling Club

150 - Hunter Woods - Halls Wrestling

160 - Kyle Smith - Blue Devil Wrestling

180 - Grant Brace - Mt Juliet Bear Wrestling

250 - Grayson Walthall - Wave Wrestling Club

As I said, my predictions would change once I see what weight everyone went for their region. According to Sutherland, Mason Reiniche will be able to wrestle, but I am not sure about their other wrestlers.  At 115, I will take Landon Fowler of Eagleville Wrestling Club if Austin Atchley does not wrestle.  I think Higher Calling Wrestling Club will win the team championship.

Also, I have a question for anyone who may know.  Looking at the region champions' track profiles, I noticed a potential issue.  River Henry of McCallie Wrestling Club won the Region 3 250 weight class.  The issue I am seeing is that it shows him wrestling for the high school this season.  Has this been looked into yet?

Also, I have a question for anyone who may know.  Looking at the region champions' track profiles, I noticed a potential issue.  River Henry of McCallie Wrestling Club won the Region 3 250 weight class.  The issue I am seeing is that it shows him wrestling for the high school this season.  Has this been looked into yet?

I dont think there is a rule against this. From the Team Tenn AAU handbook:

MIDDLE SCHOOL: Birth Years 1999, 2000, and 2001 (No 9th Graders)

It does not say anything about no HS wrestlers, just no 9th graders.

Congratulations to these Middle School Champions!

70 - Christian Isbell of Team Clarksville 75 - Garrett Bowers of Higher Calling Wrestling Club 80 - Bryce Pond - R of Higher Calling Wrestling Club 85 - Brayden Palmer of Buccaneers Wrestling 90 - Caleb Chopane of East Ridge Wrestling Club 95 - Job Dooley of Copperhead Youth Wrestling 100 - Cody Mathews of Higher Calling Wrestling Club 105 - Kyle Burns of Bearden Youth Wrestling 110 - Mason Reiniche of Baylor 115 - Garrin Shuffler of Greeneville Takedown Club 120 - Bryce Wittman of Wave Wrestling Club 125 - Trevor Rippy of Buccaneers Wrestling 130 - Christian Salter of Siegel 140 - Alex Hodge of Wave Wrestling Club 150 - Max Grayson of Bearden Youth Wrestling 160 - Kyle Smith of Blue Devil Wrestling 180 - Keegan Jones of Mustangs Takedown Club/Houston HWT - Grayson Walthall of Wave Wrestling Club
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to all these wrestlers. They put in a lot of work to get to the top of the podium today. Congrats to Mason Reiniche for being named the Middle School Outstanding Wrestler, and Trevor Rippy for winning the Middle School Top 100 Belt.

Edited by LBJ6