Single A State Draws

jasonss

Clarkrange is a much better team with the "additions". If you call them transfers everyone from Clarkrange will flip their lids. All kidding aside, I think it will be a great game if they meet. Each of them have a VERY tough first round matchup to worry about first.

I think he meant the top ranked teams as in the AP poll, which is true. No harm no foul. I hope we get one more shot at Clarkrange and it can be decided on the floor.

Thank you bob77 for figuring it out, now since I don't want to respond to Mr. Godwin could you maybe help him to figure it out..

Top 4 teams? Last time I checked Jackson County is the defending champion and is one of the best teams in this tournament. Just because a team has a 32-0 record doesn't mean they are better than anyone else it has a lot to do with the competition you play.

Sports Fan you just get your J.C. girls ready to meet UC In the finals..lol..you talk to much!

Clarkrange is a much better team with the "additions". If you call them transfers everyone from Clarkrange will flip their lids. All kidding aside, I think it will be a great game if they meet. Each of them have a VERY tough first round matchup to worry about first.

I like how UC is always the not good enough but what these girls have kept doing is knocking them off one at a time. People have been picking against them all season so this talk is nothing new. They just handle it on the floor as ball players. Looking for them to shut some people up this year. Teams geared up for them this year after what happened last year in the state tourney.(Clarkrange) lol

I like how UC is always the not good enough but what these girls have kept doing is knocking them off one at a time. People have been picking against them all season so this talk is nothing new. They just handle it on the floor as ball players. Looking for them to shut some people up this year. Teams geared up for them this year after what happened last year in the state tourney.(Clarkrange) lol

How did I say UC is not good enough? I just said that it would be a good game, and that Clarkrange is improved this year over last.

I would say this is the last year UC will have a legitimate shot at winning the title for awhile from what I've been told by the people from that area and they are a favorite to win it but they were the favorite last year and the year before so I will believe it when I see it. If they win it then I will be the first to congratulate them because they will have beaten the best in Class A. As for having teams "geared up" for them, its nothing compared to being the defending state champion because you are everyone's Super Bowl when they play you so we see that kind of thing every night only on a bigger scale! Good luck to your team

Yea your right the "additions" .make them better a lot better. I wonder what York thinks about losing the additions. Don't count out Meigs just yet. I heard they beat York this summer ( while they had the "ADDITIONS" by 30 at crossville tourney). Then the additions show up at CR. So don't overlook the CARDIAC KIDS from Meigs. They are pretty good without ADDITIONS.

Will be routing for Meigs County. Lady Tigers will have a physical presence inside, they have a couple of girls who can score and are very solid at the point. Jason Powell will have them ready. They will have to get past those Round 1 jitters and playing in the open atmosphere at Middle.

Enough whining about the draw - time to go play !     First year my high school team won State, we were ranked # 1 in state.   Played # 3 in the state in first round (won by less than 10), Played # 2 in semi's (won in overtime), and # 4 came out of top half and blew them out in Championship. Point is we THOUGHT we were the best team going into state, and KNEW we were the best team at the end of the week !    Good luck to all teams this week - enjoy the madness, not many get to!

It's not like someone's dad got a job making 50k a year now is it...you and your pep club ought to bury that notion and keep to yourselves.  

It's not like someone's dad got a job making 50k a year now is it...you and your pep club ought to bury that notion and keep to yourselves.

I have never said anything about dad's getting jobs, and how the pep club is mine is beyond me. I have 0% control over the kids. Sounds like the kids accomplished what they were going for, got under your fans skin.