Single A State Draws

jasonss

Clarkrange will have a decided advantage in the post. The big girl is almost as big as Hensley was last year and UC struggled with her.

Clarkrange is a much better team with the "additions". If you call them transfers everyone from Clarkrange will flip their lids. All kidding aside, I think it will be a great game if they meet. Each of them have a VERY tough first round matchup to worry about first.

They did lose a heck of an athlete but I think they will be alright.

HC has a lot of really good players including a post player.  They are good enough to get there but their chances to get into the championship game tokk a big hit when that player went down.  Look at that team with both of those post players on the floor.  The match up problems just got a lot more difficult.  Perry County played them when they were at full strength and they were able to dominate a pretty fair team.  They MUST stay out of foul trouble to have a chance without the added depth.  Look at their loss to Community for an example.

Yea your right the "additions" .make them better a lot better. I wonder what York thinks about losing the additions. Don't count out Meigs just yet. I heard they beat York this summer ( while they had the "ADDITIONS" by 30 at crossville tourney). Then the additions show up at CR. So don't overlook the CARDIAC KIDS from Meigs. They are pretty good without ADDITIONS.

:roflolk:  :roflol:  :roll:  @ Jax Co's bracket......

I know right! And and and we get to play on Wednesday. So if we are fortunate enough to win we get a day of rest. Doesn't seem fair does it? I guess being the state champions does have its perks. Who did we beat last year to win the gold ball i forget... Oh well no one remembers the loser of the Super Bowl either ;)