Dresden verses Loretto

ysoangry

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Dresden having one of, if not, their best players on the bench the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters due to foul trouble, the dynamic duo was not able to show what they were made of. The fouls were ridiculous!! I take Dresden over Loretto nine out of ten times in a matchup!!

And Loretto's District 12A MVP missed two and a half quarters with foul trouble (and had I think 3 points) so it equaled out on that front. Was an over-officiated game I'll give you that but Loretto won because they played good defense and rebounded. Loretto has some tourney experience on this team (3 out of the last 4 state tourneys), so I'm sure that helped. We've played a good schedule and are used to close games. Proud of the Lady Mustangs.

It looks like the difference in the game was Hatchell being in foul trouble. My guess is had she not been in foul trouble, Dresden wins this game. Congrats to Loretto though!

GC this was an ugly game and neither team was very impressive. The refs were bad both ways. Dresden is not that good and if Union City isn't any better Clarkrange will run them out of the gym. Jackson County would have beaten Dresden as bad as they wanted to if they had face them. Thats a fact!