Inspiring for coaches and wrestlers...

Sommers

http://www.wjhl.com/story/28028931/college-mens-wrestling-king-falls-to-16-newberry

College Men's Wrestling: King falls to #16 Newberry

By Kenny Hawkins, Sports Director

CONNECT

BRISTOL - The King University men's wrestling tried to bounce back from their weekend on Wednesday night when they hosted #16 Newberry College. The Tornado had the Wolves on the ropes early, but Newberry came back to take the 30-18 victory.

Both teams earned wins by forfeit at the first two weight classes and Frank Yattoni IV gave King an early 9-6 lead with a 4-2 win at 141 pounds. Landon Reed kept the momentum going for the Tornado (1-8) as he earned a win by fall in 1:40 over Nick Young at 149 pounds to give King a 15-6 lead.

However, Newberry started to comeback as Dennis Flores took an 11-2 major decision at 157 pounds before the Wolves earned another win by forfeit at 165 to take a 16-15 lead. After a point got deducted from Newberry's score, the Wolves extended their lead as Joe Pittman took a tough 9-4 win over Trevor Wentt at 174 pounds.

Newberry then earned back-to-back wins by fall at 184 and 197 pounds before Garrett Fosdyck won the final match of the day for King. Both competitors scored points in the second period, and Fosdyck got an escape to start the third period, giving him a 2-1 advantage. The senior took the match 3-1 to make the final score 30-18.

King will be in action again on Saturday when they host Belmont Abbey College at 11:00 a.m. in the Student Center Complex.

• Upvote 1

More Marvelous Mo...

http://www.williamsonherald.com/sports/article_a4dc9374-ad4c-11e4-ab94-abaff7b47263.html

County wrestlers ready to make run at regional championships

By Maurice Patton • For the Herald | Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:35 am

After missing the Class AAA state duals for the first time since 2009, Ravenwood is rested and ready to make its mark at the Region 6-AAA individual tournament this weekend.

Ditto for Brentwood senior Luke Hamilton, the defending 145-pound state champion.

Being sidelined since the conclusion of the regular season – as Independence and Summit advanced out of District 11-AAA to the region duals – allowed the Raptors and Bruins to slightly scale back on their work before refocusing for the next two weeks.

“Our guys are rested and healed up,†veteran Ravenwood coach Josh Peck said. “We’re ready to make a run at the regionals. We’ve got three or four that have a good chance of placing (at the state tournament), and we’re going to do our best to get them there.

“They’re hungry and they want to show what they can do.â€

Junior Chris Rowland, who placed third at 132 pounds last season, is among the Raptors who benefitted from the down time. Rowland suffered a broken toe during Ravenwood’s Jan. 6 match with Brentwood and was just medically cleared for competition last week.

“I’m coming back off the injury and I’m trying to get my speed and stamina back, but I’ve got a good feeling going into this weekend,†he said. “I have a target on my back. I have to train harder than ever. I can’t sneak up on people like I did last year, and I can’t overlook anybody. I was overlooked last year, and I know how that feels.â€

Hamilton knows all about that target. A state placer as a sophomore, he moved to the top of the medal stand last year – and caught everybody’s best shot this season.

“I had some high expectations and a lot of pressure,†said Hamilton, who heads into the postseason with a 27-3 record. “I feel like I did have a little of an element of surprise. I’m not the biggest guy, and I’d walk out there and some folks would underestimate me. Now that people know who I am, they’re ready for me. It’s a little of a disadvantage.

“I lost three matches this year. I don’t feel like a defending state champion. I’m just hungry to win. Since we didn’t make duals, we want to make a really good appearance at the individual regions. We’re definitely looking to make a big impact in the regionals and at state, and we think we have the team to do that.â€

Franklin boasts a pair of returning state medalists – senior Josh Filbey, who placed third at 220, and sophomore Jack Shrader, who finished fourth at 113.

“The guy that finished second in the state last year was in our region (Ravenwood’s Rex Shotts), so going to regions, I didn’t think I was going to win it,†Filbey said. “This year, I don’t see too much opposition.

“Last year, I didn’t really start pushing too hard until a few weeks before regions. This year, I feel it’s been more of a gradual climb up to being in better shape. There’s nothing new to learn at this point – just drilling my shots, working quick, staying in my stance, fine-tuning everything.â€

“It really raises the bar, the expectation level,†Shrader said of his state tournament performance last season. “I expect more of myself, my coaches and my team expect more of me. I think we’re ready. We’ve been working really hard, and we’re excited to make another run at state.â€

The Region 6-AAA tournament – which produced one-fourth (21 of 84, with 14 of those coming from Williamson County) of the medalists at last year’s state tourney – begins Friday at Overton. Page and Fairview will both be in the Region 3-A/AA tourney this weekend at Eagleville. In Division II, Brentwood Academy will be in the West regional at Christian Brothers while Battle Ground Academy heads to the East regional at McCallie.

Old Rivalry Rekindled...

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2015/2/6/293590/Hixson-Holds-Slim-Lead-Over-Red-Bank.aspx

Hixson Holds Slim Lead Over Red Bank In Region Wrestling

Central, Notre Dame Also In Striking Distance Following Friday's Action

Friday, February 6, 2015 - by John Hunt

The Region 2-A/AA wrestling tournament may be one of the most competitive in the state as any of four or five teams could conceivably win it Saturday afternoon, but the defending champion Hixson Wildcats have the most slim of leads following the championship quarters and two rounds of consolations at Signal Mountain.

The Wildcats, who finished second in the A-AA State Duals last week and are the defending A-AA state traditional champs, advanced 10 wrestlers to Saturday morning’s championship semis and have the lead over the rest of the 14-team field with 51.

5 points.

Red Bank is right on their heels as the Lions also advanced 10 individuals while piling up 50 points. Central is a close third with 47 while Notre Dame is sitting pretty in fourth place with 45.  Signal Mountain is fifth with 32 points.

None of the top two seeds in any of the 14 weight classes got beat, so there were really not many surprises along the way.  But things will get interesting during the championship semis when the advancement points get bigger.

Hixson coach Garrick Hall never wants to say much of anything one way or the other concerning his Wildcats as he’s just a bit superstitious at times, but he knows that this is one of the toughest regions in the state and qualifying for next week’s state tournament in Franklin isn’t a guaranteed thing for anyone.

“Some of us didn’t show up ready to wrestle, but my kids need to understand that we need to bring our “A†game every time we step on the mat as this is a tough region,†he said while watching the last few consolation matches Friday night.

“Most of it went the way we figured it would.  We had a few we didn’t expect go our way and we had a few that didn’t, but that’s just a fact of life when you’re dealing with teenaged boys.  This may not be determined until the final match Saturday afternoon,†Hall said quietly.

Red Bank coach Shane Turner echoed similar feelings.

“So far it’s been a good day for the Lions as we have 10 of our 12 in the semis, but we just have to keep executing like we’ve been practicing.  We won the matches we were supposed to win and I think we have a shot, but we’ll have to wrestle really well tomorrow if we plan to beat Hixson as they have a solid team.

“But I’m just happy about where we are at this point and glad that we have a shot to win tomorrow,†he added.

Central’s John Lennon had incredible success as a three-time state champ at Cleveland back a few years ago and he’s just trying to implore his kids to bring the same intensity that he used to bring when he was so dominant for the Blue Raiders.

“We just want to keep getting better, but this is all about punching our ticket for Franklin next week,†Lennon said.

“I was really proud of Dylan Rowe, a sophomore at 145 who stepped in when our starter didn’t make weight.  He got a big pin for us and that really helped, but we wear our heart right on the edge of our sleeves and we’re loud and proud,†he nodded.

Notre Dame coach John Mullin has been through more than his share of region tournaments and he doesn’t get overly excited one way or the other, but he’s also smart enough to know this tournament is a long way from being over.

“We lost a couple that we maybe should have won, but overall it was a good day for us,†he began.

“It’s a really close race right now and I’m not sure it won’t still be that way when it’s over, but it should be interesting tomorrow.  It will be a lot of fun,†he smiled.

Hixson’s 10 in the semifinals include Spencer Groves at 113, Konnor Ziegler at 120, Isaac Yates at 126, Cederick Harris at 132 and Jonas Shackleford at 138.  Landon Goforth advanced at 145 as did Chris Nicholson at 182, Dylan Bargerstock at 195, Truman Ross at 220 and Brody Gregory at 285.

Red Bank’s group includes Blake Reichel at 106, Trent Comeaux at 113, Jonah Bird at 120, David Johnson at 138, Gabe McDuffie at 152, Kaine Kell at 160, Robert Perry at 170, Devin Crawl at 182, Christian Jackson at 195 and Anthony Ottinger at 285.

Central’s seven include Bryson Lemons at 126, Isaac Coffman at 132, Alonso Heyward at 152, Xavier Norwood at 160, Brian Sledge at 182, Curtis Noiseaux at 220 and Sam Stephenson at 285 while Notre Dame’s seven include Tucker Gill at 106, Luke Mullin at 120, Ned Warwick at 126, Packy Mullin at 145, Noah Bankston at 152, Michael Quatrano at 170 and Chris Hornsby at 220.

Signal Mountain and East Ridge both have five in the semis while Whitwell has four and Boyd-Buchanan three.  Chattanooga Christian has two while Tyner and Sequatchie County both have one apiece.

The championship finals are set to begin around 3 p.m.

LEGEND AND TEAM SCORES FOLLOWING FRIDAY’S ACTION: 1. Hixson (Hix) 51.5; 2. Red Bank (RB) 50; 3. Central (Cen) 47; 4. Notre Dame (ND) 45; 5. Signal Mountain (SM) 32; 6. East Ridge (ER) 30.5; 7. Whitwell (W) 28; 8. Boyd-Buchanan (BB) 23; 9. Chattanooga Christian (CCS) 11.5; 10. Howard (How) 11; 11. Tyner (T) 10; 12. Sequatchie Co. (Seq) 9; 13. Sale Creek (SC) 7; 14. Brainerd (Bra) 3.

106 Pounds

Round of 16: Kashawn Cosey (ER) pinned Logan Silvers (Seq), 1:18; Austin Biddy (Cen) pinned Roderick Bonds (How), 2:00.

Quarterfinals: Tucker Gill (ND) won by forfeit over James Gray (Bra); Isaac Tate (SM) dec. Jacob Newman (Hix), 10-9; Kashawn Cosey (ER) pinned Logan Silvers (Seq), 1:18; Blake Reichel (RB) pinned Austin Biddy (Cen).

113 Pounds

Round of 16: Jimmy Herrera (Cen) pinned Addison Cornell (W), 3:59.

Quarterfinals: Trent Comeaux (RB) pinned Jimmy Herrera (Cen); Scott Weaver (BB) pinned Grant Speer (ND), 1:10; Spencer Groves (Hix) won by technical fall over Gary Smith (Seq), 4:00; Hunter Owens (ER) pinned Reed Wickizer (SM).

120 Pounds

Quarterfinals: Luke Mullin (ND) pinned Colton Brookshire (W), :22; Konnor Ziegler (Hix) pinned Jay Brock (Seq); Logan McDonald (ER) won by forfeit over Christian Salazar (T); Jonah Bird (RB) dec. Manuel Bernal (Cen), 6-1.

126 Pounds

Round of 16: Daidrick Dunham (How) pinned Josh Williams (ER), :20.

Quarterfinals: Isaac Yates (Hix) major dec. Daidrick Dunham (How), 12-2; Hunt Drennan (SM) pinned Gavin Gardner (Seq), 4:00; Ned Warwick (ND) pinned Cornelius Woodruff (Bra), 2:20; Bryson Lemons (Cen) major dec. Gage Evans (RB), 13-1.

132 Pounds

Quarterfinals: Spencer Griffey (ER) advances with a bye; Daniel Dawson (SM) dec. David Hodges (ND), 7-5; Isaac Coffman (Cen) major dec. Domanique Rahman (How), 13-4; Cederick Harris (Hix) pinned Jared Smith (BB).

138 Pounds

Quarterfinals: Tabrin Walker (ER) pinned Alex Spraker (ND); Jonas Shackleford (Hix) dec. Hans Casseus (Cen), 5-3; David Johnson (RB) pinned Hank Warren (BB), 4:00; Justin Wheeler (CCS) won by technical fall over Will Davis (SM), 4:00.

145 Pounds

Round of 16: Dylan Rowe (Cen) pinned Nam Dong (ER), 2:00.

Quarterfinals: Packy Mullin (ND) pinned Dylan Rowe (Cen); Greg Layne (W) pinned Cody Slatton (How), 2:00; Alex Hundley (CCS) pinned Matthew McDonald (BB), 2:00; Landon Goforth (Hix) pinned Brelyn Grant (Seq).

152 Pounds

Round of 16: Chris Neaderhiser (SC) pinned Kobeai Ford (Bra), 3:04; Avery Shrum (W) pinned Darian Smith (ER), 2:00; Parker Ward (Hix) pinned Brayden Grant (Seq).

Quarterfinals: Noah Bankston (ND) pinned Chris Neaderhiser (SC), 3:12; Chaysen Patrick (T) pinned Avery Shrum (W); Alonso Heyward (Cen) pinned Niejel Billingley (How), 5:23; Gabe McDuffie (RB) pinned Parker Ward (Hix), 2:00.

160 Pounds

Round of 16: Jarred Keener (Seq) pinned Luke Faulkner (ND), 2:30; Austin Smartt (W) pinned Billy Hanley (SC), 4:00.

Quarterfinals: Xavier Norwood (Cen) dec. Ty Boeck (SM), 10-9; Brandon Spurling (BB) pinned Matthew Mapp (ER), 4:00; Jarred Keener (Seq) dec. Ronny Huff (Hix), 14-11; Kaine Kell (RB) major dec. Austin Smartt (W), 13-4.

170 Pounds

Round of 16: Skylar Sivley (Cen) pinned Daniel Mikel (W), 2:00; Kell Stott (BB) pinned Ryan Turner (Hix), 5:20.

Quarterfinals: DeAngelo Johnson (ER) won by technical fall over Skylar Sivley (Cen), 4:46; Michael Quatrano (ND) pinned Kaleb Parcel (T); Robert Perry (RB) major dec. Richard Daniels (Seq), 12-1; Seth Petarra (SM) pinned Kell Stott (BB), 1:28.

182 Pounds

Round of 16: Thomas Martin (ND) pinned Michael Sewell (BB), 2:00.

Quarterfinals: Devin Crawl (RB) pinned Thomas Martin (ND); Brian Sledge (Cen) dec. Andrew Mapp (ER), 10-7; Bailey Blaylock (W) pinned Kevin Cortes (T), 4:00; Chris Nicholson (Hix) pinned Marcus McMillan (Bra), 2:00.

195 Pounds

Quarterfinals: Cale Shelton (SM) pinned Jonathon Alston (Cen), :51; Seth Cumby (W) pinned Calvin Conn (BB), 4:00; Christian Jackson (RB) pinned Deonta Tyson (T), 2:00; Dylan Bargerstock (Hix) pinned Doug Salvador (ER).

220 Pounds

Quarterfinals: Chris Hornsby (ND) pinned Julian Capehart (SC); Will Watkins (BB) pinned Gabe Smith (RB), 1:43; Truman Ross (Hix) pinned Andrew Kilgore (W), 2:00; Curtis Noiseaux (Cen) pinned Michael Nelson (CCS), 4:00.

285 Pounds

Quarterfinals: Brody Gregory (Hix) pinned Christian Camacho (ER), 1:38; Chase Cantrell (W) pinned Keith Thomas (T); Anthony Ottinger (RB) pinned Hunter Whiting (ND); Sam Stephenson (Cen) pinned John Sewell (BB).

(email John Hunt at nomarathonmoose@comcast.net)

Products of the old Sharpshooter or Elite Boro Area Feeder Programs....

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/02/06/region-wrestling-tournament-begins-today/22973053/

Three unbeaten wrestlers begin action in Region 5-AAA tournament today

Tom Kreager, DNJ8:28 a.m. CST February 6, 2015

(Photo: David Lee, Getty Images/iStockphoto)

Three Rutherford County wrestlers with undefeated records highlight today's Region 5-AAA individual wrestling tournament, which begins today at Siegel High and concludes Saturday.

Riverdale's Nick Boykin and Sean Kennedy along with Blackman's Tyler Garrison all enter the postseason unbeaten in their respective weight class.

Boykin, a sophomore, is 35-0 at 285 pounds. He placed at state as a freshman.

Kennedy, a senior, is 39-0 at 170 pounds. Kennedy won the state championship a season ago with an undefeated record.

Garrison, a senior and recent UT-Chattanooga commitment, is 46-0 at 160 pounds. Like Kennedy, Garrison is attempting to go undefeated for the second straight season. However, Garrison was disqualified for last year's state tournament for a potential cold sore.

Other top seeds from Rutherford County include: Stewarts Creek's Gabe Rogers (15-1) at 106 pounds, Blackman's Michael Brobeck (20-2) at 132 pounds, MTSU signee Josh Feuerbacher (43-3) at 138 pounds and Blackman's Matthew Sells (30-5) at 152 pounds.

Eagleville is hosting the Region 3-A/AA tournament today and Saturday. Eagleville's Hayden Hammonds is the top seed at 113 pounds. Caden Pennington is the top seed at 126 pounds.

The top four wrestlers in each class advance to next week's TSSAA state individual tournament.

Region 6 results bout complete...

From Track:

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nick Freeman of Ravenwood

2nd Place - Graham Brothers of Brentwood

3rd Place - Nathan Manivong of Antioch

4th Place - Nathan Porter of Summit

1st Place Match

Nick Freeman (Ravenwood) 43-8, So. over Graham Brothers (Brentwood) 20-11, So. (Fall 3:48).

3rd Place Match

Nathan Manivong (Antioch) 36-10, Jr. over Nathan Porter (Summit) 31-11, Fr. (Dec 5-3).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Brady Woodward of Summit

2nd Place - SoMo Ou of John Overton

3rd Place - Miguel Ruiz of Antioch

4th Place - Daniel Fowler of Independence

1st Place Match

Brady Woodward (Summit) 34-13, So. over SoMo Ou (John Overton) 21-10, So. (Dec 14-13).

3rd Place Match

Miguel Ruiz (Antioch) 27-13, Jr. over Daniel Fowler (Independence) 38-16, Fr. (Dec 8-3).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Tristan Roa of Brentwood

2nd Place - Jack Shrader of Franklin

3rd Place - Adam Fuller of Centennial

4th Place - Rowan Mizoury of John Overton

1st Place Match

Tristan Roa (Brentwood) 27-5, Jr. over Jack Shrader (Franklin) 20-4, So. (Fall 1:46).

3rd Place Match

Adam Fuller (Centennial) 38-7, Jr. over Rowan Mizoury (John Overton) 28-7, Jr. (Dec 8-2).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Chip Brothers of Brentwood

2nd Place - Kue Htoo of John Overton

3rd Place - Esteban Remillard of Summit

4th Place - Brooks Knight of Centennial

1st Place Match

Chip Brothers (Brentwood) 24-3, Sr. over Kue Htoo (John Overton) 29-2, Sr. (Fall 1:10).

3rd Place Match

Esteban Remillard (Summit) 36-10, Jr. over Brooks Knight (Centennial) 30-8, Sr. (For.).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Akol Madut of Glencliff

2nd Place - Cole Iler of Centennial

3rd Place - Mason Dobbs of McGavock

4th Place - Sawyer Knott of Summit

1st Place Match

Akol Madut (Glencliff) 19-5, Jr. over Cole Iler (Centennial) 44-8, Jr. (Dec 14-10).

3rd Place Match

Mason Dobbs (McGavock) 39-5, Sr. over Sawyer Knott (Summit) 38-14, Fr. (Dec 8-3).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Chris Rowland of Ravenwood

2nd Place - Colby Forsythe of Brentwood

3rd Place - Shad Haji of John Overton

4th Place - Hunter Jackson of McGavock

1st Place Match

Chris Rowland (Ravenwood) 23-2, Jr. over Colby Forsythe (Brentwood) 17-15, Sr. (Fall 2:00).

3rd Place Match

Shad Haji (John Overton) 14-4, Sr. over Hunter Jackson (McGavock) 15-11, Jr. (Dec 9-5).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Jack Holloran of Franklin

2nd Place - Matthew Smith of McGavock

3rd Place - Mark Sweeney of Summit

4th Place - Dwain Jackson of John Overton

1st Place Match

Jack Holloran (Franklin) 30-4, . over Matthew Smith (McGavock) 31-5, Sr. (Dec 7-4).

3rd Place Match

Mark Sweeney (Summit) 37-9, Sr. over Dwain Jackson (John Overton) 22-9, Sr. (Dec 5-4).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Luke Hamilton of Brentwood

2nd Place - Darius Rutland of McGavock

3rd Place - Taylor Pate of Centennial

4th Place - Kemale Strong of Hunters Lane

1st Place Match

Luke Hamilton (Brentwood) 30-3, Sr. over Darius Rutland (McGavock) 39-4, . (MD 16-6).

3rd Place Match

Taylor Pate (Centennial) 28-15, Jr. over Kemale Strong (Hunters Lane) 13-5, So. (Dec 11-8).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Chris Bartol of Summit

2nd Place - Austin Ryan of Independence

3rd Place - Alec Finney of Ravenwood

4th Place - Ishmael Arnold of Antioch

1st Place Match

Chris Bartol (Summit) 39-2, Sr. over Austin Ryan (Independence) 23-12, Jr. (Fall 2:51).

3rd Place Match

Alec Finney (Ravenwood) 24-8, Sr. over Ishmael Arnold (Antioch) 26-12, Jr. (Dec 6-4).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Terrell Pinkerton of Glencliff

2nd Place - Seth Rowland of Ravenwood

3rd Place - Macon Webster of Dickson Co.

4th Place - Erik Moreno of McGavock

1st Place Match

Terrell Pinkerton (Glencliff) 25-2, Sr. over Seth Rowland (Ravenwood) 29-9, Sr. (Dec 8-6).

3rd Place Match

Macon Webster (Dickson Co.) 45-5, Sr. over Erik Moreno (McGavock) 30-8, Sr. (Fall 0:54).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Alex Omessi of Ravenwood

2nd Place - Jack Manning of Independence

3rd Place - Yadiel Hernandez of Antioch

4th Place - Deby Cardona of Glencliff

1st Place Match

Alex Omessi (Ravenwood) 52-1, Sr. over () , . (MD 19-7).

3rd Place Match

Yadiel Hernandez (Antioch) 26-13, Fr. over Deby Cardona (Glencliff) 21-5, Sr. (Fall 3:00).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Devonte Walker of Centennial

2nd Place - Ryan Geltch of Ravenwood

3rd Place - Marcus Ball of Hunters Lane

4th Place - Dylan Wingerter of Summit

1st Place Match

Devonte Walker (Centennial) 30-8, So. over Ryan Geltch (Ravenwood) 23-11, Sr. (Dec 8-4).

3rd Place Match

Marcus Ball (Hunters Lane) 21-7, Jr. over Dylan Wingerter (Summit) 37-16, Sr. (Dec 8-5).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Josh Filbey of Franklin

2nd Place - James Parker of John Overton

3rd Place - DeShawn Hooper of Hunters Lane

4th Place - DEION BOYD of Cane Ridge

1st Place Match

Josh Filbey (Franklin) 32-1, Sr. over James Parker (John Overton) 25-7, Jr. (Fall 0:50).

3rd Place Match

DeShawn Hooper (Hunters Lane) 20-3, Sr. over DEION BOYD (Cane Ridge) 3-3, So. (Dec 15-12).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

2nd Place - Cameron Vogt of Franklin

2nd Place - Isaiah Demello of Independence

3rd Place - Bryce Bush of Antioch

4th Place - Hunter Hancock of Summit

1st Place Match

This match has not been wrestled yet.

3rd Place Match

Bryce Bush (Antioch) 28-5, Jr. over Hunter Hancock (Summit) 23-16, Jr. (Fall 0:41).

Region 3 div aa:

From Track

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Spencer Matherley of Greenbrier

2nd Place - Tanner Corlew of Creek Wood

3rd Place - Alek Filaroski of Page

4th Place - Robert Daniel of Sycamore

1st Place Match

Spencer Matherley (Greenbrier) 29-7, So. over Tanner Corlew (Creek Wood) 35-5, So. (Fall 0:00).

3rd Place Match

Alek Filaroski (Page) 32-12, Fr. over Robert Daniel (Sycamore) 2-2, Fr. (Fall 0:00).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Hayden Hammonds of Eagleville

2nd Place - Dylan Pendley of Forrest

3rd Place - Sevaughn Orr of Martin Luther King

4th Place - Eli Sullivan of Fairview

1st Place Match

Hayden Hammonds (Eagleville) 53-1, Sr. over Dylan Pendley (Forrest) 44-1, Fr. (TF-1.5 0:00 (15-0)).

3rd Place Match

Sevaughn Orr (Martin Luther King) 14-5, So. over Eli Sullivan (Fairview) 25-14, So. (Fall 0:00).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Braxton Hunter of Harpeth

2nd Place - CJ Monce of Forrest

3rd Place - James Jones of Fairview

4th Place - Nick Oberstaedt of Page

1st Place Match

Braxton Hunter (Harpeth) 36-5, Fr. over CJ Monce (Forrest) 10-4, . (Dec 9-2).

3rd Place Match

James Jones (Fairview) 26-14, So. over Nick Oberstaedt (Page) 29-18, Fr. (Dec 9-4).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Caden Pennington of Eagleville

2nd Place - Eric Foster of Stratford

3rd Place - Luke Mitchell of Creek Wood

4th Place - Thomas Hatcher of Harpeth

1st Place Match

Caden Pennington (Eagleville) 54-4, Sr. over Eric Foster (Stratford) 42-7, Jr. (Fall 0:00).

3rd Place Match

Luke Mitchell (Creek Wood) 4-1, Sr. over Thomas Hatcher (Harpeth) 36-13, Fr. (Dec 4-3).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Landon Fowler of Eagleville

2nd Place - Daniel Clark of Harpeth

3rd Place - Mitchell Camper of Sycamore

4th Place - Michael Coley of Nashville Christian

1st Place Match

Landon Fowler (Eagleville) 50-6, 8th. over Daniel Clark (Harpeth) 33-4, Sr. (Dec 7-4).

3rd Place Match

Mitchell Camper (Sycamore) 3-1, So. over Michael Coley (Nashville Christian) 24-9, Jr. (Fall 0:00).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Andrew Birchett of Page

2nd Place - Montez Booker of Pearl Cohn

3rd Place - Tyler Christian of Harpeth

4th Place - David Veltheim of Hume Fogg

1st Place Match

Andrew Birchett (Page) 43-5, Jr. over Montez Booker (Pearl Cohn) 3-1, So. (Fall 0:00).

3rd Place Match

Tyler Christian (Harpeth) 44-2, Sr. over David Veltheim (Hume Fogg) 28-15, Sr. (Dec 7-0).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Daelyn Rose of Harpeth

2nd Place - Jonathan Reda of Creek Wood

3rd Place - Dallas Prater of Cheatham Co.

4th Place - Clay Watson of Forrest

1st Place Match

Daelyn Rose (Harpeth) 33-10, So. over Jonathan Reda (Creek Wood) 3-1, Sr. (Dec 8-1).

3rd Place Match

Dallas Prater (Cheatham Co.) 4-1, So. over Clay Watson (Forrest) 24-22, Jr. (Fall 0:00).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Joseph Kamp of Fairview

2nd Place - Peter Leichner of Page

3rd Place - Josh Jackson of Montgomery Central

4th Place - Charles Beasley of White House

1st Place Match

Joseph Kamp (Fairview) 42-2, Sr. over Peter Leichner (Page) 32-6, Sr. (Dec 7-3).

3rd Place Match

Josh Jackson (Montgomery Central) 27-5, Sr. over Charles Beasley (White House) 46-11, Sr. (Inj. 0:00).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Jason Sutton of Harpeth

2nd Place - Jerry Jordan of Forrest

3rd Place - Hunter Hall of Greenbrier

4th Place - Chase Cornell of Cheatham Co.

1st Place Match

Jason Sutton (Harpeth) 27-12, Sr. over Jerry Jordan (Forrest) 29-6, Sr. (Inj. 0:00).

3rd Place Match

Hunter Hall (Greenbrier) 29-12, Sr. over Chase Cornell (Cheatham Co.) 3-2, Sr. (Fall 0:00).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Wyatt Baxter of Greenbrier

2nd Place - Bryce Teague of Page

3rd Place - John Robinson of Hume Fogg

4th Place - Zach Diviney of Sycamore

1st Place Match

Wyatt Baxter (Greenbrier) 24-2, Sr. over Bryce Teague (Page) 33-13, Sr. (MD 9-1).

3rd Place Match

John Robinson (Hume Fogg) 30-8, . over Zach Diviney (Sycamore) 2-2, So. (Dec 6-3).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - James Hughes of Stratford

2nd Place - Johnathan Hill of East Nashville

3rd Place - Travis Sullivan of Fairview

4th Place - John Noe of Page

1st Place Match

James Hughes (Stratford) 42-6, Jr. over Johnathan Hill (East Nashville) 3-1, Jr. (Dec 9-4).

3rd Place Match

Travis Sullivan (Fairview) 33-12, So. over John Noe (Page) 34-11, So. (MD 12-4).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Gregory Williams of Nashville Christian

2nd Place - Stevon Rose of Stratford

3rd Place - Billy Clanton of Forrest

4th Place - Joshua Ortiz-Derrick of Fairview

1st Place Match

Gregory Williams (Nashville Christian) 24-3, Jr. over Stevon Rose (Stratford) 38-5, Sr. (Dec 9-3).

3rd Place Match

Billy Clanton (Forrest) 23-10, So. over Joshua Ortiz-Derrick (Fairview) 29-4, So. (Dec 4-3).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Kevin Bennett of Cheatham Co.

2nd Place - Devin Spence of Harpeth

3rd Place - Austin Rust of Goodpasture

4th Place - Tanner Lynch of Greenbrier

1st Place Match

Kevin Bennett (Cheatham Co.) 3-0, Sr. over Devin Spence (Harpeth) 35-10, Fr. (Dec 8-5).

3rd Place Match

Austin Rust (Goodpasture) 28-4, Sr. over Tanner Lynch (Greenbrier) 28-9, Fr. (Fall 0:00).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Joesph Cartwright of East Nashville

2nd Place - Kyle Cantrell of White House

3rd Place - Daniel Bituli of Nashville Christian

4th Place - Nathaniel Jock of Cheatham Co.

1st Place Match

Joesph Cartwright (East Nashville) 4-0, Sr. over Kyle Cantrell (White House) 35-6, Sr. (Fall 0:00).

3rd Place Match

Daniel Bituli (Nashville Christian) 8-1, Jr. over Nathaniel Jock (Cheatham Co.) 3-2, Sr. (Inj. 0:00).

Edited by Sommers

Region 5 div 1 aaa...

From Track

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Gabe Rogers of Stewarts Creek

2nd Place - Tyler Grant of Siegel

3rd Place - James Harcum of Cookeville

4th Place - Will Moran of Tullahoma

1st Place Match

Gabe Rogers (Stewarts Creek) 19-1, So. over Tyler Grant (Siegel) 16-8, So. (Fall 4:47).

3rd Place Match

James Harcum (Cookeville) 27-10, Fr. over Will Moran (Tullahoma) 16-22, So. (Dec 3-1).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Dylan Coggins of Stewarts Creek

2nd Place - Adam Rogers of Tullahoma

3rd Place - Justin Rogers of Cookeville

4th Place - Kevin Rogers of Smyrna

1st Place Match

Dylan Coggins (Stewarts Creek) 25-6, Jr. over Adam Rogers (Tullahoma) 34-11, Sr. (Dec 5-0).

3rd Place Match

Justin Rogers (Cookeville) 21-7, So. over Kevin Rogers (Smyrna) 14-9, Jr. (Fall 4:07).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Cleveland Cyree of Tullahoma

2nd Place - Caleb Garrett of Oakland

3rd Place - Daniel Winters of Blackman

4th Place - Daniel Bradford of Siegel

1st Place Match

Cleveland Cyree (Tullahoma) 28-6, Jr. over Caleb Garrett (Oakland) 32-5, Sr. (Fall 1:53).

3rd Place Match

Daniel Winters (Blackman) 34-16, Jr. over Daniel Bradford (Siegel) 21-18, Fr. (MD 11-0).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Devan Cyree of Tullahoma

2nd Place - Carson Helton of Stewarts Creek

3rd Place - Isaiah Cooper of Blackman

4th Place - Faris Abuzahra of Siegel

1st Place Match

Devan Cyree (Tullahoma) 38-3, Sr. over Carson Helton (Stewarts Creek) 21-12, So. (TF-1.5 3:34 (17-2)).

3rd Place Match

Isaiah Cooper (Blackman) 18-16, Sr. over Faris Abuzahra (Siegel) 18-17, Jr. (Fall 2:22).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Michael Brobeck of Blackman

2nd Place - Caleb Gentry of Riverdale

3rd Place - Aaron Kelly of Tullahoma

4th Place - Carl Tempelton of Smyrna

1st Place Match

Michael Brobeck (Blackman) 24-2, Sr. over Caleb Gentry (Riverdale) 27-3, Sr. (Dec 4-2).

3rd Place Match

Aaron Kelly (Tullahoma) 24-11, So. over Carl Tempelton (Smyrna) 24-9, Jr. (Dec 6-3).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Josh Feuerbacher of Blackman

2nd Place - Bronson Satterfield of Cookeville

3rd Place - Dylan McElhaney of Tullahoma

4th Place - Christian Salter of Siegel

1st Place Match

Josh Feuerbacher (Blackman) 47-3, Sr. over Bronson Satterfield (Cookeville) 3-1, Sr. (MD 10-2).

3rd Place Match

Dylan McElhaney (Tullahoma) 30-15, Jr. over Christian Salter (Siegel) 25-10, Fr. (Fall 1:54).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - David Pierce of Cookeville

2nd Place - Jordan LIgon of Smyrna

3rd Place - Zac Duncalf of Siegel

4th Place - Andrew Shanan of Tullahoma

1st Place Match

David Pierce (Cookeville) 19-13, Sr. over Jordan LIgon (Smyrna) 23-7, Sr. (Fall 1:03).

3rd Place Match

Zac Duncalf (Siegel) 25-16, Fr. over Andrew Shanan (Tullahoma) 17-19, Sr. (Fall 2:18).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Matthew Sells of Blackman

2nd Place - John Oliveri of Stewarts Creek

3rd Place - Casey Dibble of Oakland

4th Place - Dalton Underwood of Cookeville

1st Place Match

Matthew Sells (Blackman) 34-5, So. over John Oliveri (Stewarts Creek) 15-9, Jr. (Dec 6-4).

3rd Place Match

Casey Dibble (Oakland) 20-9, Sr. over Dalton Underwood (Cookeville) 22-6, Sr. (Dec 3-2).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Tyler Garrison of Blackman

2nd Place - Dustin Holmes of Siegel

3rd Place - Tristan Scott of Tullahoma

4th Place - Jaron Rowland of Smyrna

1st Place Match

Tyler Garrison (Blackman) 50-0, Sr. over Dustin Holmes (Siegel) 35-7, Sr. (Dec 7-6).

3rd Place Match

Tristan Scott (Tullahoma) 18-23, Sr. over Jaron Rowland (Smyrna) 19-10, Sr. (Fall 1:39).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Sean Kennedy of Riverdale

2nd Place - Austin Hammons of Cookeville

3rd Place - Zack Tyner of Oakland

4th Place - Hunter Winters of Blackman

1st Place Match

Sean Kennedy (Riverdale) 43-0, Sr. over Austin Hammons (Cookeville) 29-5, Jr. (Dec 7-4).

3rd Place Match

Zack Tyner (Oakland) 18-8, Sr. over Hunter Winters (Blackman) 12-2, Fr. (Dec 6-0).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Dylan Pearson of Tullahoma

2nd Place - Garrett Richards of Oakland

3rd Place - John Williams of Siegel

4th Place - Briggs Ashworth of Stewarts Creek

1st Place Match

Dylan Pearson (Tullahoma) 33-8, Jr. over Garrett Richards (Oakland) 22-12, Jr. (Fall 4:47).

3rd Place Match

John Williams (Siegel) 20-4, Jr. over Briggs Ashworth (Stewarts Creek) 9-13, Sr. (Fall 1:45).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Trent Cumby of Cookeville

2nd Place - Andre Bravo of Blackman

3rd Place - Michael Lett of Tullahoma

4th Place - Matthew Savage of Warren Co.

1st Place Match

Trent Cumby (Cookeville) 23-1, Sr. over Andre Bravo (Blackman) 34-16, Jr. (Fall 1:16).

3rd Place Match

Michael Lett (Tullahoma) 37-12, Sr. over Matthew Savage (Warren Co.) 27-12, Sr. (Fall 2:52).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Darren Houston of Cookeville

2nd Place - Robert Beaulieu of Lawrence Co.

3rd Place - Tyler Barber of Stewarts Creek

4th Place - Desmond Bollentine of Riverdale

1st Place Match

Darren Houston (Cookeville) 28-7, Sr. over Robert Beaulieu (Lawrence Co.) 9-2, Sr. (Dec 4-2).

3rd Place Match

Tyler Barber (Stewarts Creek) 24-9, Jr. over Desmond Bollentine (Riverdale) 26-4, Sr. (Dec 1-0).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nick Boykin of Riverdale

2nd Place - Landen Patterson of Siegel

3rd Place - Te`juan Henderson of Oakland

4th Place - Treavor Tribe of Shelbyville

1st Place Match

Nick Boykin (Riverdale) 38-0, So. over Landen Patterson (Siegel) 16-7, Jr. (Fall 1:26).

3rd Place Match

Te`juan Henderson (Oakland) 19-3, . over Treavor Tribe (Shelbyville) 22-5, Sr. (Fall 3:58).

Edited by Sommers

Region 7 div 1 aaa

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Sean Sesnan of Lebanon

2nd Place - Jacob Shelton of Springfield

3rd Place - Chase Berta of Wilson Central

4th Place - Dalton Halliday of Clarksville

1st Place Match

Sean Sesnan (Lebanon) 3-0, So. over Jacob Shelton (Springfield) 12-1, Jr. (Dec 5-2).

3rd Place Match

Chase Berta (Wilson Central) 3-1, Fr. over Dalton Halliday (Clarksville) 2-2, Jr. (Inj. 0:00).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - John Kost of Rossview

2nd Place - Simon Pergande of Wilson Central

3rd Place - De`shaun Dail of Northwest

4th Place - Nathan Shields of Lebanon

1st Place Match

John Kost (Rossview) 51-8, Jr. over Simon Pergande (Wilson Central) 2-1, So. (Fall 4:29).

3rd Place Match

De`shaun Dail (Northwest) 28-13, So. over Nathan Shields (Lebanon) 2-2, Fr. (Fall 4:15).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nick King of Wilson Central

2nd Place - Jalen Henry of Mt. Juliet

3rd Place - Austin Plumlee of Lebanon

4th Place - Anthony Cole of Rossview

1st Place Match

Nick King (Wilson Central) 3-0, Jr. over Jalen Henry (Mt. Juliet) 30-7, So. (MD 12-0).

3rd Place Match

Austin Plumlee (Lebanon) 3-1, So. over Anthony Cole (Rossview) 43-12, Sr. (Dec 4-1).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Zack Wilkins of Mt. Juliet

2nd Place - Landon Butler of Beech

3rd Place - Enrique Gonzalez of Rossview

4th Place - Caleb Berta of Wilson Central

1st Place Match

Zack Wilkins (Mt. Juliet) 37-1, So. over Landon Butler (Beech) 46-9, Jr. (Dec 8-2).

3rd Place Match

Enrique Gonzalez (Rossview) 56-10, Fr. over Caleb Berta (Wilson Central) 2-2, . (SV-1 3-1).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Trevor Rippy of Beech

2nd Place - Jose Intriago of West Creek

3rd Place - Matt Helm of Mt. Juliet

4th Place - Seth Williams of Northwest

1st Place Match

Trevor Rippy (Beech) 47-5, Fr. over Jose Intriago (West Creek) 36-13, Sr. (MD 12-0).

3rd Place Match

Matt Helm (Mt. Juliet) 13-5, So. over Seth Williams (Northwest) 25-17, So. (Fall 2:02).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Lane Dickeson of Wilson Central

2nd Place - Adrian Gonzalez of Rossview

3rd Place - Kyler Johnson of Beech

4th Place - Christian Macias of West Creek

1st Place Match

Lane Dickeson (Wilson Central) 3-0, . over Adrian Gonzalez (Rossview) 52-6, Jr. (Dec 7-3).

3rd Place Match

Kyler Johnson (Beech) 32-18, Sr. over Christian Macias (West Creek) 16-9, Sr. (Fall 3:29).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Clay Cook of Clarksville

2nd Place - Delrico Bowen of Northeast

3rd Place - Christopher Beatty of Rossview

4th Place - Brandon Oakley of West Creek

1st Place Match

Clay Cook (Clarksville) 3-0, Sr. over Delrico Bowen (Northeast) 39-3, Sr. (Dec 8-6).

3rd Place Match

Christopher Beatty (Rossview) 54-7, Sr. over Brandon Oakley (West Creek) 26-14, Sr. (Dec 3-1).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Mike Binns of Wilson Central

2nd Place - Diego Martinez of West Creek

3rd Place - Malik Pope of Northeast

4th Place - Bryan Reynolds of Clarksville

1st Place Match

Mike Binns (Wilson Central) 3-0, . over Diego Martinez (West Creek) 33-18, Jr. (Fall 3:58).

3rd Place Match

Malik Pope (Northeast) 33-10, Sr. over Bryan Reynolds (Clarksville) 3-2, Sr. (TB-1 6-3).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Mike King of Beech

2nd Place - John michael Jenkinson of Wilson Central

3rd Place - Danyon Edens of Mt. Juliet

4th Place - Jessie Strother of West Creek

1st Place Match

Mike King (Beech) 50-4, Sr. over John michael Jenkinson (Wilson Central) 3-1, . (Dec 10-5).

3rd Place Match

Danyon Edens (Mt. Juliet) 34-6, Jr. over Jessie Strother (West Creek) 25-21, Jr. (Dec 8-4).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Zach Linton of Wilson Central

2nd Place - Jacob O`brien of Mt. Juliet

3rd Place - Kyle Smith of Beech

4th Place - Chris Kiser of Clarksville

1st Place Match

Zach Linton (Wilson Central) 3-0, . over Jacob O`brien (Mt. Juliet) 27-10, Sr. (MD 15-4).

3rd Place Match

Kyle Smith (Beech) 38-18, Fr. over Chris Kiser (Clarksville) 2-2, So. (Dec 5-1).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Kaleb Rippy of Beech

2nd Place - Perry Baltz of Wilson Central

3rd Place - Nathan Walling of Mt. Juliet

4th Place - Jonathan Jones of Hendersonville

1st Place Match

Kaleb Rippy (Beech) 47-2, Jr. over Perry Baltz (Wilson Central) 2-1, Sr. (Dec 6-0).

3rd Place Match

Nathan Walling (Mt. Juliet) 25-4, Fr. over Jonathan Jones (Hendersonville) 32-9, Sr. (Fall 3:52).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Kiel Russell of Clarksville

2nd Place - Omar Yunis of Kenwood

3rd Place - Eric m Cornelius of West Creek

4th Place - Dylan Carney of Northwest

1st Place Match

Kiel Russell (Clarksville) 3-0, Sr. over Omar Yunis (Kenwood) 24-6, Jr. (Fall 2:58).

3rd Place Match

Eric m Cornelius (West Creek) 22-21, Jr. over Dylan Carney (Northwest) 33-12, So. (Fall 2:39).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - John Kramer of Wilson Central

2nd Place - Dustin Beard of Northeast

3rd Place - Nicholas Raines of West Creek

4th Place - Peyton Reinert of Beech

1st Place Match

John Kramer (Wilson Central) 4-0, Sr. over Dustin Beard (Northeast) 33-7, Sr. (Fall 1:14).

3rd Place Match

Nicholas Raines (West Creek) 38-8, Sr. over Peyton Reinert (Beech) 44-12, Jr. (Fall 2:39).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Devol Whitfield of Beech

2nd Place - Dalton Johns of Springfield

3rd Place - Jefferson Tauai of Northeast

4th Place - Brian Horner of Mt. Juliet

1st Place Match

Devol Whitfield (Beech) 38-1, Sr. over Dalton Johns (Springfield) 13-2, Sr. (Fall 1:57).

3rd Place Match

Jefferson Tauai (Northeast) 16-8, Sr. over Brian Horner (Mt. Juliet) 19-18, So. (Fall 1:54).

• Upvote 1

Region 2 div 1a:

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Tucker Gill of Notre Dame

2nd Place - Blake Reichel of Red Bank

3rd Place - Isaac Tate of Signal Mountain

4th Place - kashawn cusey of East Ridge

1st Place Match

Tucker Gill (Notre Dame) 29-3, So. over Blake Reichel (Red Bank) 42-7, So. (Dec 2-1).

3rd Place Match

Isaac Tate (Signal Mountain) 25-10, Fr. over kashawn cusey (East Ridge) 2-2, Fr. (Dec 7-2).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Trent Comeaux of Red Bank

2nd Place - Hunter Owens of East Ridge

3rd Place - spencer groves of Hixson

4th Place - Scott Weaver of Boyd Buchanan

1st Place Match

Trent Comeaux (Red Bank) 39-3, Jr. over Hunter Owens (East Ridge) 2-1, Sr. (Dec 4-3).

3rd Place Match

spencer groves (Hixson) 12-7, So. over Scott Weaver (Boyd Buchanan) 20-11, So. (Dec 10-8).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Luke Mullin of Notre Dame

2nd Place - Jonah Bird of Red Bank

3rd Place - konnor Zeigler of Hixson

4th Place - Logan McDonald of East Ridge

1st Place Match

Luke Mullin (Notre Dame) 36-1, Jr. over Jonah Bird (Red Bank) 32-7, Fr. (For.).

3rd Place Match

konnor Zeigler (Hixson) 30-15, Jr. over Logan McDonald (East Ridge) 2-2, Jr. (MD 11-2).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Isaac Yates of Hixson

2nd Place - Bryson Lemons of Chattanooga Central

3rd Place - Edward Warwick of Notre Dame

4th Place - Hunt Drennan of Signal Mountain

1st Place Match

Isaac Yates (Hixson) 37-6, Jr. over Bryson Lemons (Chattanooga Central) 12-8, Sr. (MD 10-2).

3rd Place Match

Edward Warwick (Notre Dame) 25-13, So. over Hunt Drennan (Signal Mountain) 23-12, Jr. (MD 14-2).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Cederick Harris of Hixson

2nd Place - Spencer Griffy of East Ridge

3rd Place - Daniel Dawson of Signal Mountain

4th Place - Isaac Coffman of Chattanooga Central

1st Place Match

Cederick Harris (Hixson) 34-9, So. over Spencer Griffy (East Ridge) 1-1, Sr. (MD 16-6).

3rd Place Match

Daniel Dawson (Signal Mountain) 21-7, So. over Isaac Coffman (Chattanooga Central) 8-9, So. (Dec 7-2).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Tabrin Walker of East Ridge

2nd Place - David Johnson of Red Bank

3rd Place - Justin Wheeler of Chattanooga Christian

4th Place - Jonas Shackleford of Hixson

1st Place Match

Tabrin Walker (East Ridge) 3-0, Sr. over David Johnson (Red Bank) 35-12, Jr. (Dec 5-3).

3rd Place Match

Justin Wheeler (Chattanooga Christian) 23-3, So. over Jonas Shackleford (Hixson) 22-17, So. (Dec 5-0).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Patrick Mullin of Notre Dame

2nd Place - landon Goforth of Hixson

3rd Place - Greg Layne of Whitwell

4th Place - Alex Hundley of Chattanooga Christian

1st Place Match

Patrick Mullin (Notre Dame) 37-1, Sr. over landon Goforth (Hixson) 29-2, Jr. (Dec 13-8).

3rd Place Match

Greg Layne (Whitwell) 27-8, . over Alex Hundley (Chattanooga Christian) 20-8, So. (Dec 6-5).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Alonso Heyward of Chattanooga Central

2nd Place - Noah Bankston of Notre Dame

3rd Place - Gabe McDuffie of Red Bank

4th Place - chaysen Patrick of Tyner

1st Place Match

Alonso Heyward (Chattanooga Central) 25-4, So. over Noah Bankston (Notre Dame) 18-1, Jr. (Dec 5-2).

3rd Place Match

Gabe McDuffie (Red Bank) 38-4, Jr. over chaysen Patrick (Tyner) 29-5, Jr. (Dec 12-6).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Xavier Norwood of Chattanooga Central

2nd Place - Kaine Kell of Red Bank

3rd Place - Ty Boeck of Signal Mountain

4th Place - Ronny Huff of Hixson

1st Place Match

Xavier Norwood (Chattanooga Central) 23-5, Jr. over Kaine Kell (Red Bank) 20-9, Jr. (M. For.).

3rd Place Match

Ty Boeck (Signal Mountain) 18-14, Fr. over Ronny Huff (Hixson) 5-7, Sr. (Dec 7-3).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - DeAngelo Johnson of East Ridge

2nd Place - Seth Petarra of Signal Mountain

3rd Place - Michael Quatrano of Notre Dame

4th Place - Robert Perry of Red Bank

1st Place Match

DeAngelo Johnson (East Ridge) 3-0, Sr. over Seth Petarra (Signal Mountain) 24-7, Jr. (MD 23-12).

3rd Place Match

Michael Quatrano (Notre Dame) 22-10, Jr. over Robert Perry (Red Bank) 30-16, Jr. (TB-1 4-3).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Devin Crawl of Red Bank

2nd Place - chris Nicholson of Hixson

3rd Place - Bailey Blaylock of Whitwell

4th Place - Brian Sledge of Chattanooga Central

1st Place Match

Devin Crawl (Red Bank) 43-6, Jr. over chris Nicholson (Hixson) 40-5, Sr. (SV-1 6-4).

3rd Place Match

Bailey Blaylock (Whitwell) 18-6, Sr. over Brian Sledge (Chattanooga Central) 14-10, Jr. (For.).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Cale Shelton of Signal Mountain

2nd Place - Dylan Bargerstock of Hixson

3rd Place - Christian Jackson of Red Bank

4th Place - Seth Cumby of Whitwell

1st Place Match

Cale Shelton (Signal Mountain) 28-3, Sr. over Dylan Bargerstock (Hixson) 38-8, Jr. (SV-1 6-4).

3rd Place Match

Christian Jackson (Red Bank) 43-7, Sr. over Seth Cumby (Whitwell) 26-7, So. (Fall 1:00).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Truman Ross of Hixson

2nd Place - Will Watkins of Boyd Buchanan

3rd Place - Christopher Hornsby of Notre Dame

4th Place - Curtis Noiseaux of Chattanooga Central

1st Place Match

Truman Ross (Hixson) 12-3, So. over Will Watkins (Boyd Buchanan) 23-7, . (Fall 3:00).

3rd Place Match

Christopher Hornsby (Notre Dame) 4-5, So. over Curtis Noiseaux (Chattanooga Central) 5-2, Jr. (MD 10-2).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Brody Gregory of Hixson

2nd Place - Sam Stephenson of Chattanooga Central

3rd Place - Anthony Ottinger of Red Bank

4th Place - Chase Cantrell of Whitwell

1st Place Match

Brody Gregory (Hixson) 42-2, So. over Sam Stephenson (Chattanooga Central) 23-2, Sr. (Dec 5-4).

3rd Place Match

Anthony Ottinger (Red Bank) 30-8, Jr. over Chase Cantrell (Whitwell) 13-5, So. (Fall 3:00).

Region 3 D1 aa

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Calvin Martin of William Blount

2nd Place - Vili Bussey of Heritage

3rd Place - Dylan Kemmer of Stone Memorial

1st Place Match

Calvin Martin (William Blount) 34-2, Fr. over Vili Bussey (Heritage) 21-15, Fr. (Fall 5:41).

3rd Place Match

Dylan Kemmer (Stone Memorial) 18-11, Fr. over () , . (Bye).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Jared Hinshaw of Seymour

2nd Place - Austin Sauls of William Blount

3rd Place - Shawn Lewis of Heritage

4th Place - Jordan Bowles of Stone Memorial

1st Place Match

Jared Hinshaw (Seymour) 33-5, Jr. over Austin Sauls (William Blount) 15-12, Fr. (Dec 2-0).

3rd Place Match

Shawn Lewis (Heritage) 10-7, So. over Jordan Bowles (Stone Memorial) 12-20, Fr. (MD 10-2).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Juan Herandez of Heritage

2nd Place - Xavier Findley of Stone Memorial

3rd Place - Alaeldin Gibril of Maryville

4th Place - Tyler Correll of William Blount

1st Place Match

Juan Herandez (Heritage) 24-3, Jr. over Xavier Findley (Stone Memorial) 23-12, Fr. (TF-1.5 2:51 (16-1)).

3rd Place Match

Alaeldin Gibril (Maryville) 6-26, Fr. over Tyler Correll (William Blount) 15-22, Jr. (Inj. 0:00).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nick Crawford of Heritage

2nd Place - Ethan Schmiesing of Seymour

3rd Place - Anthony Alegria of Stone Memorial

4th Place - Zack Buchanan of Maryville

1st Place Match

Nick Crawford (Heritage) 11-3, Sr. over Ethan Schmiesing (Seymour) 31-8, Sr. (Fall 2:33).

3rd Place Match

Anthony Alegria (Stone Memorial) 29-11, So. over Zack Buchanan (Maryville) 20-22, . (Dec 7-0).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Tyler Lane of Heritage

2nd Place - Abie DeBusk of Seymour

3rd Place - Marco Hernandez of Stone Memorial

4th Place - Sam Gallemore of Maryville

1st Place Match

Tyler Lane (Heritage) 20-12, Sr. over Abie DeBusk (Seymour) 32-16, Jr. (Fall 1:08).

3rd Place Match

Marco Hernandez (Stone Memorial) 23-13, So. over Sam Gallemore (Maryville) 2-2, So. (Fall 2:31).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Josh Teaster of Heritage

2nd Place - Tanner Finch of Maryville

3rd Place - Joel Larraga of Sevier Co.

4th Place - Jacob Flannery of Stone Memorial

1st Place Match

Josh Teaster (Heritage) 19-6, Fr. over Tanner Finch (Maryville) 34-10, Sr. (SV-1 3-1).

3rd Place Match

Joel Larraga (Sevier Co.) 22-17, Jr. over Jacob Flannery (Stone Memorial) 15-17, So. (Fall 3:11).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Michael Diemer of Heritage

2nd Place - Grant Wallen of Seymour

3rd Place - Logan Fuson of Maryville

4th Place - Chandler Brickle of Stone Memorial

1st Place Match

Grant Wallen (Seymour) 36-10, Jr. over () , . (Fall 5:39).

3rd Place Match

Logan Fuson (Maryville) 21-18, So. over Chandler Brickle (Stone Memorial) 7-11, Jr. (Fall 5:54).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Zach Sauls of Sevier Co.

2nd Place - Gene Lewis of Maryville

3rd Place - Joel Hernandez of Stone Memorial

4th Place - Dakota Durbin of Cumberland Co.

1st Place Match

Zach Sauls (Sevier Co.) 26-8, Sr. over Gene Lewis (Maryville) 4-1, Sr. (Dec 6-4).

3rd Place Match

Joel Hernandez (Stone Memorial) 23-13, Sr. over Dakota Durbin (Cumberland Co.) 19-12, Sr. (Dec 6-1).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nolan Kennedy of William Blount

2nd Place - Grant Gallaspy of Seymour

3rd Place - Dexter Watson of Heritage

4th Place - jared debord of Stone Memorial

1st Place Match

Nolan Kennedy (William Blount) 28-8, Jr. over Grant Gallaspy (Seymour) 32-11, Sr. (Fall 2:49).

3rd Place Match

Dexter Watson (Heritage) 8-12, Jr. over jared debord (Stone Memorial) 8-20, So. (Fall 3:32).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Josh Carpenter of Heritage

2nd Place - Joesph Mulholland of William Blount

3rd Place - Logan Livesay of Stone Memorial

4th Place - Garrett Fortune of South Doyle

1st Place Match

Josh Carpenter (Heritage) 27-9, Jr. over Joesph Mulholland (William Blount) 13-9, Sr. (MD 17-6).

3rd Place Match

Logan Livesay (Stone Memorial) 12-16, Jr. over Garrett Fortune (South Doyle) 2-4, So. (Fall 4:33).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Chad Solomon of Maryville

2nd Place - Cody Gregory of William Blount

3rd Place - Juan Loza of Stone Memorial

4th Place - Javier Salvador of Heritage

1st Place Match

Chad Solomon (Maryville) 34-1, Sr. over Cody Gregory (William Blount) 28-7, Sr. (MD 11-3).

3rd Place Match

() , . over Javier Salvador (Heritage) 22-12, Fr. (Dec 7-1).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Justin Johnson of Stone Memorial

2nd Place - Clay Strawn of Maryville

3rd Place - TJ Henry of Seymour

4th Place - Brandon Simmerly of William Blount

1st Place Match

Justin Johnson (Stone Memorial) 31-3, Jr. over Clay Strawn (Maryville) 39-3, Sr. (SV-1 7-5).

3rd Place Match

TJ Henry (Seymour) 29-13, Sr. over Brandon Simmerly (William Blount) 6-6, Sr. (Fall 4:41).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Dalton Davis of Cumberland Co.

2nd Place - Drew Ten Eyck of Maryville

3rd Place - Dawson Satterfield of William Blount

4th Place - Luke Ellis of Sevier Co.

1st Place Match

Dalton Davis (Cumberland Co.) 24-5, Jr. over Drew Ten Eyck (Maryville) 18-8, Sr. (Fall 3:17).

3rd Place Match

Dawson Satterfield (William Blount) 27-14, Fr. over Luke Ellis (Sevier Co.) 9-10, So. (DQ).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Chase Eichner of Stone Memorial

2nd Place - David Scavo of Cumberland Co.

3rd Place - Cade Ramsey of William Blount

4th Place - Michael Ownby of Sevier Co.

1st Place Match

Chase Eichner (Stone Memorial) 33-8, Sr. over David Scavo (Cumberland Co.) 24-3, Jr. (Dec 7-2).

3rd Place Match

Michael Ownby (Sevier Co.) 12-18, Sr. over () , . (Fall 1:34).

Region 4 d1 aa

From Track

Tournament Results

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - TJ Hicks of Bradley Central

2nd Place - Cody Mathews of Cleveland

3rd Place - Charles Wheaton of Soddy Daisy

4th Place - Chandler Davis of Walker Valley

1st Place Match

TJ Hicks (Bradley Central) 25-1, So. over Cody Mathews (Cleveland) 36-16, Fr. (Dec 10-5).

3rd Place Match

Charles Wheaton (Soddy Daisy) 2-1, So. over Chandler Davis (Walker Valley) 14-16, Fr. (Fall 1:45).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Toribio Navarro of Bradley Central

2nd Place - Chase Payne of Soddy Daisy

3rd Place - Briar Potter of East Hamilton

4th Place - Marcus Hall of McMinn Co.

1st Place Match

Toribio Navarro (Bradley Central) 28-2, Sr. over Chase Payne (Soddy Daisy) 2-1, Jr. (Dec 6-2).

3rd Place Match

Briar Potter (East Hamilton) 13-3, Jr. over Marcus Hall (McMinn Co.) 18-8, So. (Fall 2:57).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - tristian Blansit of Cleveland

2nd Place - ryan McElhaney of Bradley Central

3rd Place - Zane Smith of Walker Valley

4th Place - Justin Taylor of Soddy Daisy

1st Place Match

tristian Blansit (Cleveland) 28-14, Jr. over ryan McElhaney (Bradley Central) 25-9, So. (Dec 10-6).

3rd Place Match

Zane Smith (Walker Valley) 15-5, Jr. over Justin Taylor (Soddy Daisy) 1-2, Sr. (MD 12-2).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Knox Fuller of Bradley Central

2nd Place - Colton Landers of Cleveland

3rd Place - Matt Meeks of East Hamilton

4th Place - jacob McClure of Soddy Daisy

1st Place Match

Knox Fuller (Bradley Central) 30-1, So. over Colton Landers (Cleveland) 36-2, So. (Dec 4-2).

3rd Place Match

Matt Meeks (East Hamilton) 30-8, Jr. over jacob McClure (Soddy Daisy) 2-2, Sr. (Dec 8-5).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - christopher Debien of Cleveland

2nd Place - Austin Houser of Soddy Daisy

3rd Place - Joseph Munoz of Walker Valley

4th Place - Joshua LaCoe of Bradley Central

1st Place Match

christopher Debien (Cleveland) 18-0, Sr. over Austin Houser (Soddy Daisy) 1-1, Sr. (Fall 1:38).

3rd Place Match

Joseph Munoz (Walker Valley) 35-7, So. over Joshua LaCoe (Bradley Central) 3-5, Jr. (MD 12-4).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Ezra Taylor of Cleveland

2nd Place - Emory Holcomb of Soddy Daisy

3rd Place - Austin Gregory of Walker Valley

4th Place - Stephen Scott of Bradley Central

1st Place Match

Ezra Taylor (Cleveland) 39-2, Jr. over Emory Holcomb (Soddy Daisy) 2-1, So. (Dec 7-3).

3rd Place Match

Austin Gregory (Walker Valley) 26-7, Sr. over Stephen Scott (Bradley Central) 14-5, Sr. (Dec 3-1).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Tucker Russo of Soddy Daisy

2nd Place - donnie Beyer of Bradley Central

3rd Place - Mikel Gregory of Walker Valley

4th Place - Jordan Massengill of Ooltewah

1st Place Match

Tucker Russo (Soddy Daisy) 3-0, Jr. over donnie Beyer (Bradley Central) 24-7, Jr. (Dec 6-2).

3rd Place Match

Mikel Gregory (Walker Valley) 28-13, So. over Jordan Massengill (Ooltewah) 17-12, Jr. (Dec 8-2).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Robert Hicks of Cleveland

2nd Place - Joshua Stiles of Soddy Daisy

3rd Place - caleb adkins of Bradley Central

4th Place - Dionte Richardson of Walker Valley

1st Place Match

Robert Hicks (Cleveland) 12-12, Fr. over Joshua Stiles (Soddy Daisy) 2-1, Jr. (Dec 5-3).

3rd Place Match

caleb adkins (Bradley Central) 24-7, So. over Dionte Richardson (Walker Valley) 15-7, Sr. (Fall 3:54).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Aaron Oliver of Cleveland

2nd Place - Jordan Chafi of Ooltewah

3rd Place - Jack Bandy of Bradley Central

4th Place - Hunter Rogers of Soddy Daisy

1st Place Match

Aaron Oliver (Cleveland) 32-3, Sr. over Jordan Chafi (Ooltewah) 25-10, Jr. (MD 9-0).

3rd Place Match

Jack Bandy (Bradley Central) 20-11, Jr. over Hunter Rogers (Soddy Daisy) 2-2, Jr. (Fall 2:30).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - John Williamson of Soddy Daisy

2nd Place - Corey Gatlin of Bradley Central

3rd Place - Tyler Reid of Ooltewah

4th Place - jonathan martin of Cleveland

1st Place Match

John Williamson (Soddy Daisy) 2-0, Sr. over Corey Gatlin (Bradley Central) 20-14, Sr. (Fall 1:23).

3rd Place Match

Tyler Reid (Ooltewah) 26-11, Jr. over jonathan martin (Cleveland) 29-17, Sr. (Dec 11-5).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Brett Brown of Bradley Central

2nd Place - samuel Garcia of Cleveland

3rd Place - Chuck Sanders of East Hamilton

4th Place - Nick Lett of Ooltewah

1st Place Match

Brett Brown (Bradley Central) 24-3, So. over samuel Garcia (Cleveland) 22-15, So. (Fall 0:50).

3rd Place Match

Chuck Sanders (East Hamilton) 20-9, Sr. over Nick Lett (Ooltewah) 8-4, Jr. (Dec 6-5).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Jaylon Martin of Walker Valley

2nd Place - james Elkins of Bradley Central

3rd Place - Victor Bednarski of Ooltewah

4th Place - riley Stevison of Cleveland

1st Place Match

Jaylon Martin (Walker Valley) 19-9, Jr. over james Elkins (Bradley Central) 10-12, So. (Dec 8-7).

3rd Place Match

Victor Bednarski (Ooltewah) 16-7, So. over riley Stevison (Cleveland) 15-22, So. (MD 13-1).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Ric Kennett of Walker Valley

2nd Place - john gaither of Cleveland

3rd Place - Jacob Keltch of Ooltewah

4th Place - Jacob Cranfill of Rhea Co.

1st Place Match

Ric Kennett (Walker Valley) 35-2, Sr. over john gaither (Cleveland) 31-4, Jr. (SV-1 4-1).

3rd Place Match

Jacob Keltch (Ooltewah) 26-7, Sr. over Jacob Cranfill (Rhea Co.) 7-9, Jr. (Dec 4-0).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - koran kennedy of Cleveland

2nd Place - David Adams of Bradley Central

3rd Place - CJ Schwark of Walker Valley

4th Place - Jesse McNew of Soddy Daisy

1st Place Match

koran kennedy (Cleveland) 12-0, Sr. over David Adams (Bradley Central) 18-12, Jr. (MD 14-0).

3rd Place Match

CJ Schwark (Walker Valley) 24-10, Jr. over Jesse McNew (Soddy Daisy) 2-2, Jr. (Dec 3-0).

Edited by Sommers
  • Upvote 1