UC vs JC

MrAnonymous

Clarkrange will be the favored to win it next year. Two reasons, on paper they probably have the best talent coming back and I can assure you next year they will get good officials because of the controversy this year. We had a nightmare officiated game with Marshall County and McNeese got phone calls all year about the terrible officiating. One fan called him before the 2009 state tournament and asked him if we should even show up due to his bad referees. 2009 WR got up there and got good officiating as well as 2010. CR has raised enough cain officiating want be a problem next year.

Have been around Mr. Rogers for years, first time he has bashed officials privately or publicly that I can recall.  Even when I thought they played a role, he always gave an excuse that there was something his team did to lose.  Missed free throws, turnovers, etc...He is not a whiner and he has earned the respect to not be called one on here by anyone.  Good luck to your team and coach to to judged in that manner.

Have been around Mr. Rogers for years, first time he has bashed officials privately or publicly that I can recall.  Even when I thought they played a role, he always gave an excuse that there was something his team did to lose.  Missed free throws, turnovers, etc...He is not a whiner and he has earned the respect to not be called one on here by anyone.  Good luck to your team and coach to to judged in that manner.

That is so true. I don't remember him doing so either.

Whatever, I think the TSSAA referees have done an excellent job both weeks. If regular season games were called like these 2 weeks have been we wouldn't be having this discussion. This is the way it should have been called all year. Remember when this year started. HANDS OFF. So if some local refs have let you bang other teams in your district blame them. Don't be a WHINER!!!!!

Problem with officiating I see is on one end of the court u allow contact and on the other end u don't. No consistency. It would be fine if you call it one way or another and penalize both teams. Touch fouls on one end called and knocked to the floor on the other end not getting called there is going to be complaints.