UC vs JC

MrAnonymous

To purple and gold standard you are clueless and a hypocrite. You and many others cried last year about not having amber fair. So for coach brown to mention that his starting point guard tore her acl and you to complain about that article shows your ignorance. Also, I can guarantee you that she would have been worth way more than six points we lost by yesterday. Not sure you understand the importance of having a true point guard on the floor.

Wow! You hit the nail on the head and you are absolutely right.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

First thing I want to say is congrats to union city you were the best team yesterday. Jackson county had a great season too. Coach brown had great game plan and if couple plays go different then gold ball comes to district 7 again.

To purple and gold standard you are clueless and a hypocrite. You and many others cried last year about not having amber fair. So for coach brown to mention that his starting point guard tore her acl and you to complain about that article shows your ignorance. Also, I can guarantee you that she would have been worth way more than six points we lost by yesterday. Not sure you understand the importance of having a true point guard on the floor.

In my opinion this is coach brown's best coaching job. I know others will say how lucky we were to be in bracket opposite union city and others. However, take away any other teams point guard and see where they would finish. Lastly, no girl on Jackson county's team had ever played the position before the injury to our point guard. So great season girls and we will truly miss our two seniors next season but no reason we can't compete for gold ball again next year.

Great post.  After last years game you couldn't find this clown on the message boards but now of course he is acting like he had something to do with UC winning.  Typical and would expect nothing less from this classless individual.  As i said before Congratulations to the girls from UC on a remarkable season and a well deserved gold ball.  JC will be back at the state tournament again next year and i for one hope we see you guys first round!  

I spent my Saturday up until game time with anticipation of how in the world Jim Brown could  have his girls play a team of Union City caliber with a chance to win. He never ceases to amaze from that sideline. Union City did everything they needed to do. Congratulation and they did it with class.

7A I thought you guys had UC at half. The momentum was definitely on your side. If Suitor hadn't switched to the box and 1, I believe you guys would have won. The Coe kid put on a show in the 1st. It was amazing the shots she was making with very little separation. Glad she won Miss Basketball. She deserved it.

Jackson County is awful, Jaycee Coe is UNREAL. thats it.

I don't think that's all the way true. Few of the girls that had their unusual bad game which looked to be caused by a combination of nerves and Union City's top notch defense. I have seen a couple of those girls have huge 20+ games before. They are not awful. Just bad game at wrong time. Remember Jaycee Coe and Kassidy Allen were pretty much the only two on the floor that played in the championship game last year.

Edited by bob77

I don't think that's all the way true. Few of the girls that had their unusual bad game which looked to be caused by a combination of nerves and Union City's top notch defense. I have seen a couple of those girls have huge 20+ games before. They are not awful. Just bad game at wrong time. Remember Jaycee Coe and Kassidy Allen were pretty much the only two on the floor that played in the championship game last year.

You don't get to a title game with one player...even with a player as good as Coe. If anyone else had stepped up...JC would have put it away in the first half. That just happens sometimes. UC did have best class A team in the state. Clarkrange was probably 2nd best. Anything can happen in the glass house. It's a tough place to play.

Edited by Antwan