Boyd Buc vs B T Washington Qtrs.

skydogg25

Copenoc.....came out of hiding did ya? Still think that nobody in the state knows how to play ball except from your region?

Anyways, glad Ur momma let ya back on the computer....Use that puter now and gain some knowledge about TN HS basketball before you end up looking as ignorant on this forum as you did the others!

Reaction and sky, best of luck....we play Thursday but I'll be down Wednesday..... Holler at me

I'll agree with GCPioneer to a point:

Here are some stats:

From 2005-2013 state champions class A

West - 6 rings

Middle - 2 rings

East - 1 ring

From 2005-2013 state champions Class AA

West - 5 rings

Middle - 2 rings

East - 2 rings

From 2005-2013 state champions Class AAA

West - 8 rings

Middle - 0 rings

East - 1 ring

West pretty well runs D1 basketball in Tennessee... I have been going to the state tournament several years now especially between the time periods I noted and East rarely competes in Class A, does it's best work in AA with the Chatt and Knox schools, and is somewhat competitive on average in AAA...

I was at that Wartburg/ Humboldt game last year that they only won by 6... Humboldt was up big for the majority of the game and the Fountain guy was shut competely down while it mattered... As the game got into the fourth it was out of hand and Fountain scored probably 20+ points to make it look like a close game... but it wasn't...

Also, I'm from middle tennessee and fairly non bias about the situation... Just thought I would share a little info...

So it doesn't happen every year (i.e. Bearden a few years ago, Maryville a few years back, Fulton teams, etc...) but west running things is the norm as of late... 

Skydogg25 No one is questioning whether or not BB will come to play, but more than likely BTW will win convincingly based off of strength of schedule, I think it would be safe to say BB wouldn't have made it out of the region tournament if they were in West TN. Just my opinion but I'm sure most would agree.

Pujo, I've watched em all....I'm not convinced any of the (soon to be) final 4 will be superior to the others...Heck, look at the AA girls game last night....Fulton was gonna DESTROY the inferior east Elizabethton .....Didn't exactly happen that way

I thought The Lady Cyclones had a very good chance. I've not seen all these teams thats supposed to be superior,but I sure hope you are right. Win lose or draw, I'm a Bulldog. We'll just play until they make us go home. That'll be alright anyway, time to get all these football players prepared for the upcoming season.