Coach Boykin is Retiring from Humboldt (Dexter Williams)

nebuntyn

Humboldt doesn't have the money to compare to what Dexter is getting at Milan[/quot

Me. Boykin was the baskerball coach as well as Asst. Principal so maybe he would take it if they offered him both! He was at game last night & I think he would be a great fit!! People have said year after year that Humboldt will be down but we always have players that grow & improve over the years!! Dexter would must definitely bring a different style of coaching & Humboldt has always had great fan support! Also, Humboldt has implemented a basketball league for younger kids to development them early instead of just learning to play in middle school!!

Humbolt doesn't have anything coming up

I agree.I think most people felt Coach Boykin would retire after this year and going out with his senior loaded team.Humboldt may very well have talent as someone said but think they will be middle of the pack the next few years behind Union city,Lake co,Gibson co,South fulton and possibly Trenton.Congrats to coach Boykin and good luck.Had the pleasure of meeting him years ago and have talked to him time to time and have sat with him at a few games.A very good guy with a sense of humour.Hope you enjoy your retirement.