2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

East Hammy potential QB is a Soph on Paper but should be a Junior?????

He is 15 years old just like all the other Freshman at East Hammy.

Has played up all his life in baseball and football one or two age groups.

I assume that is where you think he is older.

Don't know where your getting your information but I have a summer baseball roster with a certified birth cert. that says he is 15 and won't turn 16 until the start of next football season.

You need to worry about how you get your out of zone QB's first!

East Hammy potential QB is a Soph on Paper but should be a Junior?????

He is 15 years old just like all the other Freshman at East Hammy.

Has played up all his life in baseball and football one or two age groups.

I assume that is where you think he is older.

Don't know where your getting your information but I have a summer baseball roster with a certified birth cert. that says he is 15 and won't turn 16 until the start of next football season.

You need to worry about how you get your out of zone QB's first!

Looks like someone struck a nerve. Check your out of zone status first sir..one call and he could be an Owl easily. As a matter of fact if they switch places then check the zone sir.. don't get wadded up. Its not too late.

I started this thread,because a new one needed to be started.Its spring not late july or august wait til jamboree and scrimmages start before all this crap is thrown....hahahahaha or not.im going by last years rosters i.e.returning juniors and sophs and some freshmen.nobody knows what anybody has until summer practice starts,PERIOD.I Ooltewah has more because I'm a owl fan first(but I do have common sense).....Owls have more going on that they want you to know,JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!,With that being said everybody needs a QB.(East-hammy has a soph on paper,but he is older,should be a junior.)It all starts there,Ooltewah has 3-4 to choose from one is a recognizable name from parts unkown-wink wink.other 3 are fighting for ranks.cleveland has the massey kid that will be good by the time he graduates.I known coaches,players,parents from all 3 teams.....and I would never give up anybody's schemes or anything,but I do throw HINTS.kinda

is this what you are referring to sir lol. Now this Owl knows his facts. These young qbs will be as ineffective as Peyton Manning was in the Super Bowl .

I read it to be a put down on a kid like he had failed a grade or was held back for sports.

Happen to know that the kid has never made anything but an A in every class in every grade.

The only nerve that was hit is I saw someone taking a shot at a kid and he had no clue what he was talking about.

As for your statement that the young QB's will be ineffective. All QB's have to have a supporting cast to be effective. Only time will tell who will develop into a top notch QB. For what I have witnessed the one in Green and Black stands a real good chance.