This Mitchell Team is so special.

Galilee

What an idiot? Humboldt chokes in sub state so this clown jumps on the Mitchell band wagon, pathetic. All you have to do is look at the stat sheet to see that more fouls were called against Goodpasture. Great game by 2 awesome teams doesnt need to be tarnished by some moron suffering from sour grapes because the vikes couldnt make the glass house.

First of all Humboldt lost to BTW not Mitchell, & whether they choked or not has nothing to do with the Mitchell & Gp game sounds like you are the one suffering from a lost. I just stated my opinion of the game & you come with the name calling! Well, I'm not going to respond to the name calling because I would bring myself to your level!! I didn't say GP wasn't a good team just sated my opinion of the Refs!! GP had a great season as well as my Vikings but neither won a ball so good luck to GP next year!!

What an idiot? Humboldt chokes in sub state so this clown jumps on the Mitchell band wagon, pathetic. All you have to do is look at the stat sheet to see that more fouls were called against Goodpasture. Great game by 2 awesome teams doesnt need to be tarnished by some moron suffering from sour grapes because the vikes couldnt make the glass house.

Also, never said GP didn't have more fouls them Mitchell just stated that the fouls that Mitchell was called for when they were up ten (10) were some bad calls just my opinion so don't take it personal! Mitchell won gold ball & deserved it end of story!!

Idiot...moron...clown...sour grapes...tarnish...wow! I went back and read his post twice...looked like a basketball fan congratulating a great team to me. Goodpasture had a free throw with .5 seconds left in a tie...most ref's bite the whistle unless someone pulls a club in that situation...get some counseling.

Well Mitchell was only one of two teams that beat AA Southside winner all year...if that helps you

Yes they beat South Side but South Side threw that game away like they almost did in others....South Side should have easily beat Mitchell by 20 but they fell apart plus the late 4 point  play.....everybody has that bad game......Anybody who knows basketball knows Mitchell wouldn't have won double A......too small......they do play hard

Too many people on here with an agenda! Galilee started this thread to congratulate a great team, but everyone has they're own version of what if, but that, ect...They beat a private school that should have been in AA except for a ridiculous loophole, two great teams from other regions, a great 14A school in sectionals, and went undefeated in the toughest region in the state to get there. Just for good measure they also beat the AA State Champ, and did all that with class and humility. If you can't just swallow your pride and say "good job", go to some other thread to grumble. Like I said earlier...GREAT JOB!!!

Yes they beat South Side but South Side threw that game away like they almost did in others....South Side should have easily beat Mitchell by 20 but they fell apart plus the late 4 point  play.....everybody has that bad game......Anybody who knows basketball knows Mitchell wouldn't have won double A......too small......they do play hard

Yea I was at that game...SS surely did give it away. Put Mitchell in the other bracket opposite of SS and CPA and they might could have beat SS again.

• Upvote 1