TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

All excellent points but, paying teachers more doesn't mean they are better teachers. I'm sure we can agree so I don't have to bring up a couple of examples like the one that lives in my house and the other that stays in my boat. Remember you can afford to pay those teachers more because they are no baseball fields any where to keep up. The one that is supposed to come is losing pieces everyday (stands, change house team room, brick ticket booth all gone, with the infield turf on life support). I hear the revo helmets are working well in spring practice though. Anyway I see your point. Well I got to go get something to eat. Are there any restaurants left in the county that the city and their higher taxes haven't annexed? Never mind I'm going to the greenback corner to see Fuzz. Lol

Good thing I pay double taxes. That way that city teacher in your house can earn more so you can afford that boat.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye wood wurry moore abowt thait one inn tha boat..... :thumb:

If'un we cain keap Julius Britt frum stealin' maybe cain add sum ov tham thangs baick on tha basebawl feeled.......

Moore citty property tacks....Meens moore fer Britt two steal.....

Hitt mite bee cheaper two eat att Fuzz's orr Giles......Butt eye know Fuzz weal git chee on tham hi gas prices.....Gotta pay fer tha Cherokeys knew hi-teck helmints wif cuncusshun gauges in 'em...... :roflol:

Now I know for a fact there's none better than that teacher that likes to ride around in 85s boat. I just wish 85 wouldn't try to drowned him every chance he gets. Cause that teacher is my buddy.

Good thing I pay double taxes. That way that city teacher in your house can earn more so you can afford that boat.

I wish that were true. Got that ol boat before we hitched up. Down at Lanier we learned important stuff like how to have your toys before getting hitched. She don't have any trouble spending that extra tax money though. She secretly just came up with a fresh batch of rebel cards. She is a worse traitor than me.

wb85 lett me innerjeck hear.....

1. We waint two pay our citty teechurs moore munny thain tha cownty teechurs

b. We want two bild a knew basebawl feeled

3. We want two maik shore Bondo Teck stays opun

d. We wont two haiv brick tickitt boufs

5. We allreddy live inn tha cowntee and pay cowntee tacksus

Beesides us citty kitties want two bee good nabors, unlike Julius Britt.....Eye reemimburr one year we hosted tha jamboree on GQ's rugg two keap tha cowntee skools frum tearin' thair feeled upp after a big rane...... :popcorneater:

so why not equally share so all schools in blount county have turf and jumbotrons...?

I wish that were true. Got that ol boat before we hitched up. Down at Lanier we learned important stuff like how to have your toys before getting hitched. She don't have any trouble spending that extra tax money though. She secretly just came up with a fresh batch of rebel cards. She is a worse traitor than me.

wb85.....Eye once haid toys.....A Shelbee Mustaing and a Boss Mustaing....Then'st eye gott hitched.....Startid feedin' momma, away wint tha '68 KR......Then'st tha Pups came along, away wint tha 429..... :popcorneater:

so why not equally share so all schools in blount county have turf and jumbotrons...?

Lett me maik this simpull fer ewe UCM.....Mairvul, Alcoee, and Blunt Cowntee all haiv seperate skools sistems.....Mairvul and Alcoee pay abowt dubble inn tacksus two haiv jumbotrons and terf.......

Tha Cowntee Rezidints down't waint thair tacksus raised two haiv jumbotrons and terf.....

:popcorneater: 

Lett me maik this simpull fer ewe UCM.....Mairvul, Alcoee, and Blunt Cowntee all haiv seperate skools sistems.....Mairvul and Alcoee pay abowt dubble inn tacksus two haiv jumbotrons and terf.......

Tha Cowntee Rezidints down't waint thair tacksus raised two haiv jumbotrons and terf.....

:popcorneater:

oh they I bet they want the turf and jumbo trons, just don't want the taxes raised...and want to take the money from the cities to pay for thiers.