Friendship Christian 2014

BKisler

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

3rd in the district behind Webb and DCA.

Funny. The only thing I remember FC trailing DCA in last yr was boys hoops. Other than that FC won in football, won 2/3 in baseball & ended dca's yr, dominated them in softball, volleyball, soccer, bowling, etc, etc. Heck FC middle even destroyed DCA middle in football (don't bode well for the future).

If DCA intends to finish ahead of FC they better let you do a little less talking and step it up more on the field. FC lost 3 Srs from last yrs team who hung half a hundred on DCA. DCA lost 7 Srs. I can assure you FC will be better this yr than last.

Funny. The only thing I remember FC trailing DCA in last yr was boys hoops. Other than that FC won in football, won 2/3 in baseball & ended dca's yr, dominated them in softball, volleyball, soccer, bowling, etc, etc. Heck FC middle even destroyed DCA middle in football (don't bode well for the future).

If DCA intends to finish ahead of FC they better let you do a little less talking and step it up more on the field. FC lost 3 Srs from lastyrs team who hung half a hundred on DCA. DCA lost 7 Srs. I can assure you FC will be better this yr than last.

If I am not mistaken they gave up nearly half a hundred and got lucky on the last play to win.  Are we really going to talk about ms equating to varsity, seriously?  

And even MJCA beat them in basketball,  ouch!  Better let them settle it on the field and court.

Let's be honest. FC won on a last second play to take the lead so you either can't count or are not being truthful.

I have no clue if Friendship will be better this year or not? However the guy that created the DCA win as well as the losses for you guys when he didn't play is gone. He beat DCA last year almost by himself.

DCA returns depth everywhere, all three tailbacks and their entire secondary. They will be bigger faster and stronger across the board.

As far as middle school FC dodged DCA for two years so you shouldn't use one year to base your argument. DCA's undefeated team two years ago would have killed FC in football. Can't speak about girls and boys MS basketball because again, FC cancelled the games.

DCA at home against FC will be a fun environment this year. I expect DCA's speed to be too much for FC this year. DCA won't throw it much but they won't have to do it much considering the quality tailbacks they have.

Lastly, DCA will host FC on 9/9 in soccer to start the series of games this year. The Lady Cats are young and talented from what I hear so expect a win for them. Get used to it FC since you're finally playing the teams again that dominated you for 25 years.

Remember Vols that you can't hide from facts. Your selective memory is kinda funny. :)

What are the expectations for FCS this year ? I know they will have a good back field with Hollis and Taylor; and Woods will be the anchor on the line. Who else is coming back and who will step in at QB?

The line this year consists of Wood (Sr.), Gaines (Sr.), Cherry (Sr.), Norton (Jr.) and Williams (So). Backs are Hollis (Sr.) and Taylor (Sr.), receivers are White (Jr.) Burge (So.) Taylor (Jr.), QB is Jones (Fr.)  All were at FC last year. 7 were starters. Added some speed to the depth chart with Freshmen. Should be an exciting year.  Hoping Wood and crew and make it all count this year. 

Edited by GeorgeBailey