best high school weightroom

iownyou

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR NAME IS GREG YOU SAY, WELL GREG CPA'S WEIGHTROOM IS WORTHLESS. DO THEY HAVE ONE? BA IS UNSTOPPABLE. I GO TO CPA BUT I DONT HAVE SCHOOL PRIDE BEACUSE WERE ARE VERY UNATHLETIC SO I CHEER FOR THE TEAMS THAT HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN WHOEVER THEY ARE. I GUESS YOU COULD CALL ME A FAIRWHETHER FAN, BUT FACE IT BA OWNS, CPA IS TRASH EVERYONE QUIT WASTING MONEY ON A WEIGHT ROOM

[Edited by purplelions on 11-8-02 1:34P]

The coaches mentioned from BA, FRA and McCallie are all from the place. They have all worked at UT. They are all quality coaches who demand the best from their athletes. The coach at BA is the one to watch, new weight room, a great starting product and a will to win. I feel he has the tools to get that team back to where they need to be.

The Super Seven has the best weight rooms imaginable. They rival most all top college programs. BA, MUS, MBA, McCallie, and Baylor could all rival a top college facility. Of these, MUS and BA are the two newest and nicest with all new weights including brand new hammer strength and new platforms just like those found in sec and other collegiate schools. This may be why the private schools have traditionally strong athletes.

Guest Hotmoose

well here are a few things that BAs weightroom has. they only have two hammer jammers, but they have 8 benches and 8 squat racks then 8 platforms all with the brentwood academy weightlifting logo on them.they should be recieving new dumbells in about 2 weeks which will also have the brentwood academy weightlifting logo on the sides. it is a little cramped but i cant wait till they move all of that stuff into the new facilities in a few years.

Guest BAownzFHS

ur exactly right our coach wasnt a personal trainer at UT......o wait yes he was and infact he was the power clean record holder of UT so when ur coach can boast that come and talk to me....ur coach was the personal trainer of a quarterback .....not something that u should boast of peyton manning tho my fav plaer in the world was not the strongest person in the world .....our coach is known as one of the reasons behind the success of UT's weight program ......next time u better check to see what ur talking ab b4 u say ur coach isnt something.....have a nice day