best high school weightroom

iownyou

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha..I don't know if I can talk to you..you don't sound to bright

Posted by BAownzFHS:

ur exactly right our coach wasnt a personal trainer at UT......o wait yes he was and infact he was the power clean record holder of UT so when ur coach can boast that come and talk to me....ur coach was the personal trainer of a quarterback .....not something that u should boast of peyton manning tho my fav plaer in the world was not the strongest person in the world .....our coach is known as one of the reasons behind the success of UT's weight program ......next time u better check to see what ur talking ab b4 u say ur coach isnt something.....have a nice day

Both coaches at BA and McCallie were at UT at the same time and have the upmost respect for each other. Neither coach were personal trainers but coaches in the weight room. Yes, the coach at BA is stronger but he is also 1 foot and 100 pounds heavier. All coaches workes with all athletes not just one person. This is the same way at their respective high schools.

Man...how did this get into who has the strongest coach? But as long as it is heading that way, my assistant principal (former) used to help us out in the weight room. He'd be in there everyday. Doesn't compete anymore, but was a power lifting champion, with a 535 press. His last competition, he won with a 2000lb total. That 535 and a squat and deadlift that made up the rest, and I cant recall the other number for sure.

Also, I would venture to guess coach Brock is still pretty strong. ;)