Spring Top Ten in 2A for 2014

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd Buchanan will be THE surprise team in the state in Class 2A. I have already seen this, by no one having them in their top teams, Boyd returns a ton of talent and even though "Superman" will be  a big hole to fill  the Bucs have alot of talent to help the young man who will take on this endeavor to accomplish that. I think they will throw up some big numbers of offense and defensively it will be a much much improved group!!!

Bucs roll to a 8-2 or 9-1 season and be a very tough out come playoff time!!!

Boyd Buchanan will be THE surprise team in the state in Class 2A. I have already seen this, by no one having them in their top teams, Boyd returns a ton of talent and even though "Superman" will be  a big hole to fill  the Bucs have alot of talent to help the young man who will take on this endeavor to accomplish that. I think they will throw up some big numbers of offense and defensively it will be a much much improved group!!!

Bucs roll to a 8-2 or 9-1 season and be a very tough out come playoff time!!!

I look for #3 to have a big year running the ball.  Both lines should be improved. Defensive intensity picked up towards the end of the season. The Bucs should have a good year. 

That's pretty presumptuous to assume you'd have a better chance at beating Trousdale County. There's been many opponents head to the creekbank with that thinking and came home disappointed. Creasy is VERY good at what he does and will exploit whatever weakness his opponent has most of the time whether its Adamsville or TCA.

Hey Free Agent, Galilee is from Mitchell and Trader from Scott's Hill. They are not from TCA. Just FYI.