Class 6A top ten for 2014

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO...if a 7-AAA team wins the title this year, it will be Oakland. The Patriots are going to be seriously loaded and improved from last season.

1.   Maryville

2.   Oakland

3.   Blackman

4.   White Station

5.   Independence

6.   Sevier County

7.   Hendersonville

8.   Whitehaven

9.   Dobyns Bennett

10. Ravenwood

White Station isn't better than Whitehaven

I'm not sure how many Starters are coming back. I'm sure kwc may be able to tell it... What I do know is Elix Harris, the real Mike LB will be back which should allow Josh McMillion (whose being recruited by everyone it seems) to play the End and Roam within the Front 7 which will allow Whitehaven to have a top 5 STATE Wide Defense as they usually have. Not to Mention Jordan Williams (a young man that accounted for like 7 TDs against Ridgeway last season) will be back and healthy. He's the best QB prospect to come thru Whitehaven darn near since Darrius Mohn. 3 to 4 tough games. 

3rd Match up against the Red Dragon in December.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Oakland and Blackman will both be loaded. Maryville will have 8 starters back on defense including the whole front 7. 6 Starters return on offense. As long as George Quarles and his staff stay together Maryville will always be a threat.

I also expect Sevier County,Hendersonville,Whitehaven,White Station,Siegal,MT Juliet and Dobyns Bennett to be really good.

Whitehaven returns 7 on offense and 9 on Defense.

That's why I'm expecting Whitehaven's 'D' to be dominant. With Elix and Joshua at the LB postions ... that defense is going to be brutal against opposing offenses. Just brutal! I'm expecting donuts this season ... and quite a few!

Edited by kwc