McNairy Central Football 2014

Guest hevyrevy1611

Your new head coach has a gift of turning programs around, like he helped do here in Dresden. You definitely have someone worthy of your support and confidence. Things just picked up for the Bobcats, both in the classroom and especially for your football team. Be encouraged, you'll see, yes indeed! :)

expectations are high indeed, rumor has it they want to win 3 this year! "full house" at mchs last night for introduction of new coach as the Jackson sun reported and showed a picture of. they must have been playing poker because from the picture it was no full house. plenty of great seats were available from the looks of it.

• Upvote 1

I had a friend at the speech he gave and he said when Hodge said I it was most of the time to say how excited he was to be there, how much he appreciated the hospitality, and about his past.  GreenHornet you have no idea about this man.  He is not a "me" or "I" person.  He is a true man that has an absolute ton of passion for kids and their growth...and he just happens to coach football.  "Mama and Daddy rah rah guy. Not much more."????? Are you kidding me? Have you seen what he has been a part of in his career?  Jealousy creates negativity.  I'm not sure where you are from Green Hornet but I'm willing to bet you have been on the end of one of Hodge's butt whippings on a Friday night or two.  Cheer up man and stay positive.