Dresden rising

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well, our lowly 1A Lions getting a thread here in 3A/4A territory. Cool. I guess because we regularly play differdnt teams at this level. And btw, "Gird your loins" is a common phrase used in Word of God, meaning to get ready.. to get your robe-like clothes tucked in outta way, ready for work, battle, or to physically move fast. We are excited over here, we hated losing Hodge's but the guy they got is top caliber too. Lots of wins, district titles, playoff games, and even "metallic-ball" trophies are a real possibilty with Coach Rang. It will be fun seeing how all this unfolds. We are ready! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

Well, our lowly 1A Lions getting a thread here in 3A/4A territory. Cool. I guess because we regularly play differdnt teams at this level. And btw, "Gird your loins" is a common phrase used in Word of God, meaning to get ready.. to get your robe-like clothes tucked in outta way, ready for work, battle, or to physically move fast. We are excited over here, we hated losing Hodge's but the guy they got is top caliber too. Lots of wins, district titles, playoff games, and even "metallic-ball" trophies are a real possibilty with Coach Rang. It will be fun seeing how all this unfolds. We are ready! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

i really mean no disrespect to Dresden fan but yal could have just hired Pee Wee Herman and yal would be estatic. I don't know this coach Rang but he's got a task ahead. 

i really mean no disrespect to Dresden fan but yal could have just hired Pee Wee Herman and yal would be estatic. I don't know this coach Rang but he's got a task ahead.

Not everyone is declaring a dynasty with multiple championships in one year at Dresden this year. Regardless of who the coach is / would've been we are losing 14 seniors which is 97% of all tackles 85% of our offense and a stud QB probably 95% offense with dresser. Personally, I think we could struggle to make playoffs with our schedule. Maybe I'm just a glass half empty kind of guy. Hope I'm wrong with my assumptions.

Green Hornet is just a Hodge hater. He posted in McNairy's thread. Dresden hired a good coach but with what they have lost senior wise and QB wise and with their schedule it could be a really rough season. But Dresden teams have proven people wrong before.

Must be a fan of a team that couldn't hang with a hodge team.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Who is Green Hornet & why start a Dresden thread on 3A & 4A page?

I wondered too. Ha.. but posters can scoff and sneer and "dis" Dresden as an unknown, but the 3A and 4A teams we've been playing last few years KNOW who we are.. since we been beating them, sometimes embarassingly so! And the few loses we had to these "bigger" class schools were only by a few points. And though 1A (were 2A) we dress out more on sideline they they do, and our 11 on field, as said, whip them good or give them all they wanted. So yeah.. they know Dresden, so maybe Green Hornet just wanting to stir up a hornets nest, reckon? (Ha, pun intended). :)