Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

The 2014 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree Schedule and format can be viewed at:

www.whitwellfootball.com

We look forward to hosting this event and we welcome all participants and their constituents to Tiger Town!

Let me ask you a question.  Will you let me bring in my cooler with red bulls and fudge rounds with my Murphy Fair book?  That Barnhart man and that Tiering man before him let me bring in into there stadium.  Now since it is your stadium will you let me?  I usually show my book and Mruphys pole to anyone that wants to look at it at the game.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I don't think Coach Helton will be waiting on you at the gate to check your cooler for red bulls. Just take it in with you like you usually do and tell the fine ladies at the gate that you asked Coach Helton on here several times about bringing in your cooler. He never told you NO so you should be ok.

BTW you better come to the fence and give our boys some red bulls this year. We don't have a whole lot of boys so they will need some extra energy since they will be playing both ways.

Roy, I don't think Coach Helton will be waiting on you at the gate to check your cooler for red bulls. Just take it in with you like you usually do and tell the fine ladies at the gate that you asked Coach Helton on here several times about bringing in your cooler. He never told you NO so you should be ok.

BTW you better come to the fence and give our boys some red bulls this year. We don't have a whole lot of boys so they will need some extra energy since they will be playing both ways.

Mayor, that Moore man is putting Gun Powder and Texas Pete in the GatorAid this year. 

Mayor, that Moore man is putting Gun Powder and Texas Pete in the GatorAid this year. 

Let me ask you a question.  Will you let me bring in my cooler with red bulls and fudge rounds with my Murphy Fair book?  That Barnhart man and that Tiering man before him let me bring in into there stadium.  Now since it is your stadium will you let me?  I usually show my book and Mruphys pole to anyone that wants to look at it at the game.  You think im joking but im not.

No Red Bull or fudge rounds allowed.

No Red Bull or fudge rounds allowed.

Bill I garuntee you cant tell me this mess.  You tell that Helton man since he want answer my durn question that Im going to stuff some of the small fudge rounds down in my overalls pocket with a few red bulls and bring them into his stadium.  I usually get the jumbo size fudge rounds, but I can fit a lot more small ones in my overalls.  You think im joking but im not.

Bill I garuntee you cant tell me this mess.  You tell that Helton man since he want answer my durn question that Im going to stuff some of the small fudge rounds down in my overalls pocket with a few red bulls and bring them into his stadium.  I usually get the jumbo size fudge rounds, but I can fit a lot more small ones in my overalls.  You think im joking but im not.

You better go buy you some bigger trousers Roy.  Either you been growing by eating all those fudge rounds or you want to have those tight pants when you go to that Red Eye place to meet all those sexy women!

You better go buy you some bigger trousers Roy.  Either you been growing by eating all those fudge rounds or you want to have those tight pants when you go to that Red Eye place to meet all those sexy women!

I go down to Ronnies red eye to talk to this man down there about football.  Let me ask you a question.  Does that Helton man not want to talk to me?  Are you his agent or something?  He is not even a real good coach yet.  He will need to win at least 2 championships in a row to be a real good coach.  You think im joking but im not.

I go down to Ronnies red eye to talk to this man down there about football.  Let me ask you a question.  Does that Helton man not want to talk to me?  Are you his agent or something?  He is not even a real good coach yet.  He will need to win at least 2 championships in a row to be a real good coach.  You think im joking but im 

Only three coaches right now that are of the legendary status that need agents in the Valley right now, Coach Colquette, Coach Grider and Coach Moore.  The rest may become Legends but not just yet.

Only three coaches right now that are of the legendary status that need agents in the Valley right now, Coach Colquette, Coach Grider and Coach Moore.  The rest may become Legends but not just yet.

Grider has not won 2 championships in a row like that Moore man and that Colquette man has.  Until Grider does that he will just be a average coach.  You think im joking but im not.

Grider has not won 2 championships in a row like that Moore man and that Colquette man has.  Until Grider does that he will just be a average coach.  You think im joking but im not.

No way Coach Grider is average.  You keep it up Roy and Coach will stop you from coming to his school.

No way Coach Grider is average. You keep it up Roy and Coach will stop you from coming to his school.

That Quarles man and that Rankin man are good coaches. If you can win more than 1 championship in a row you are a good coach. Grider should have won 2 in a row but that Bowling man and that Rice man beat him . You think im joking but im not.