Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

In case people do not buy pre-sell tickets at your school, we will have three places close to the parking areas to buy tickets.  Once you purchase the ticket, we will have two areas designated for quick admission into the stadium.  Please arrive before 5:30 and see the field being dedicated to VERNON HOLTCAMP. Welcome to Tiger Town!!

Edited by Bill#49

In case people do not buy pre-sell tickets at your school, we will have three places close to the parking areas to buy tickets.  Once you purchase the ticket, we will have two areas designated for quick admission into the stadium.  Please arrive before 5:30 and see the field being dedicated to VERNON HOLTCAMP. Welcome to Tiger Town!!

Pre-sale tickets are on sale at three locations:

Marion County High School

South Pittsburg High School

Whitwell High School

If you purchase pre-sale, you will be able to pass through the pre-sale gate.

We look forward to all attending this year's 2014 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree!

Don't suppose you could post here which side of the field each teams fans sections are located to help folks find their seats faster? Thanks!

We have signs that will designate each fan base to their respected seating. I do not have that information with me right now. Please remember for those that do not have tickets prior to arriving at Whitwell High School, we have four places that will be selling tickets. One will be near the entrance to the softball parking area, another will be near Whitwell Elementary, another will be near the high school and the last one will be the ticket booth going into the stadium. The coaches and AD's meet in the spring and set the price for everyone at $6.00. Once you buy your ticket we have two places designated for pre-sell tickets. Give your ticket to the person at one of the gates and come right in. If everything goes as planned, wait time getting into the stadium will be very little. Once inside the stadium we will have several different areas that will be selling concessions, from the normal hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken strips, ice cream, funnel cakes, cotton candy, candy bars, and a host of everything else. The local banks and community businesses will be selling and giving out items. Pee-Wee Morrison will be selling team shirts for every team. The list goes on and on.

I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to MC Schools Director Mark Griffith, Sheriff Bo Barnett, Teena Casseday, Gerald Bone, Pat Ables, Gerald Thomas, Kenneth Kilgore and all the maintenance men of the Marion County Schools, Allen Holloway, Bo Nunley, Junior Atterton and crew, Shane Kilgore and the QB Club, Derrin Easterly, John Weiss, the City of Whitwell (especially the Whitwell Fire Department!!), The guys who put the trim around the pee-wee concession building this afternoon, and all the others I cannot remember!! If it was not for these folks working their rear-ends off we could not have the place ready for a great night of football in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

Edited by Bill#49