Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

If jasper south pittsburg is this intense in the jamboree I can't wait til Halloween night...the funny thing is jasper acted like they won state after lol good luck to both teams until Halloween night that is...both teams should make a good playoff run...I was impressed with the football out of most valley teams I thought it was improved from last year

Old Pirate says Jasper sure nuff has their Lane Kiffin! LOPAO....the kinfolkes will have a short ride of mediocre success playing the schedule they have just shouldn't plan on a long successful train ride. The Pirates need to stay healthy & learn to block somebody/anybody. The running blocks have to be better & the engagement longer for the skilled players that are slower than what SP has been used to for several years. IF........................1. the Pirates can find a WR that can catch something more than the common cold and be a legit threat, 2. Learn that pass blocking ain't run blocking, 3. find 2-3 head hunters that will ear hole somebody by putting the pads in the opponents whiskers, 4. stay healthy then the Pirates could have a successful season by most fan's standards. The Pirates have to become a tight knit bunch and total teamwork has to be the mindset. Edited by OLD PIRATE

If I had to bet money on the SP and Marion game I'd bet my money on sp any day of the week. I'm not a fan of Marion county after all the trash talking from the fans beside me. They was dogging every team pretty much especially Sequatchie saying there garbage and coach colquette wont have a winning season. Pretty much why I left early tonight.

Just for the record, Old Pirate never was captivated by or fooled by the SOS feller leading the Purple clad kinfolkes. OP has chuckled a HEEP over you TN VOL fans how you thought the Lane Train was it, now OP chuckles over him helping lead the Tide charge. OP watched the snake oil salesman tonight and the similarities are amazing! Mark this down, just like Kiffin, when Jasper is made to play schools there own size in the 2a classification Jasper folkes like Tenn folkes will wake up & find out he has skipped town. Glad Bama & Jasper have them both! GO PIRATES........ GO WAREAGLES !

Op you are right sp has to block better...I'm my opinion the pirates best player didn't play tonight on offense or defense and that's McKenna blevins...good hard nosed football player...good luck to all local teams

PP, M Blevins like the whole starting lineup, has to be healthy & on the field for the Pirates to successfully feud with their schedule. The Pirates have to get....lucky with the injury bug. Edited by OLD PIRATE

First off, prayers for the injured player.

Now for my opinion on the valley teams tonight..

1.Marion County: Offense just isn't about Zeman this year. They have couple other players that can run and a QB that can pass. Defense looks like years past, any team with a good QB and receivers could cause them trouble.

2. South Pittsburg: Decent on both sides of ball. Needs some fine tuning but I think they will be fine.

3. Whitwell: Coach has team headed in right direction! Kind of small but quick and they aren't afraid to hit. Keep up the good work coach!