Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville, Oak Ridge, Alcoa, DB, and the list goes on fans I am sure think differently lol....All a matter of what team you pull for is the team you will think is best and has the best atmosphere etc etc

SS you will get to see the atmosphere last game of the season here at AC. Hopefully it will be a huge game with the district title on the line.

What's great about Clinton's Stadium, is the fans are right on top of the players! Ive never been crazy abt tracks around the field or one sided stands. But that's just me.

I agree always liked going into Clinton and playing fans are right on the sideline. Plus its a automatic win lol JK

Still think AC should go back to the uniforms they used back when Kerr was there. Navy blue uni, Silver helmet with the Mav logo, and silver pants. Now those were tough and classic looking. Like Mav4Life said though whatever the kids like. I just personally thought those uni's looked good.

I always liked the white helmets with the maverick on the side.