Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Govs will be at Clinton thursday for 7 on 7. How do I get to Clinton's football field?

Its hard to explain, if you aren't familiar with the area. Our practice field is at the high school....the address is 425 Dragon Drive Clinton ,TN 37716 if you want to use a GPS?

We will have concessions open so you can wet your whistle! :). Look forward to having you!!

I am not disagreeing, however I believe stopping the run in General is a more realistic goal in beating AC, if you concentrate just on Fox I believe with the running ability at QB and having an absolute Stud in Johnson that everyone seems to forget about, concentrating on Fox alone might just play into what AC wants to do this season.

Well, we know AC will have some rushing yards against us.....we just hope to slow down the herd just enough to get out with a victory. ;)

Its hard to explain, if you aren't familiar with the area. Our practice field is at the high school....the address is 425 Dragon Drive Clinton ,TN 37716 if you want to use a GPS?

We will have concessions open so you can wet your whistle! :). Look forward to having you!!

So it will be at the practice field? I know where its at then. I figured it would be at the stadium. I have heard the stadium is away from the school.

So it will be at the practice field? I know where its at then. I figured it would be at the stadium. I have heard the stadium is away from the school.

Yes sir, as far as I know. They have all been at our practice field so far, so I assume they will be all week. If I hear anything different, I'll let you know.

I think AC travels to Alcoa sometime soon for a scheduled "practice"?

They went today. Alcoa is again one of the best looking teams around. They have great coaches and an outstanding facility. Alcoas kids are coached and will expose teams that are not. They did a special teams session the first twenty minutes. AC got some great looks for their up front guys, who seem to be in question on this thread. The up front guys aren't the dozers they had last year, but they are fast and athletic for an OL. I was surprised to see how well they moved. Johnson Fox Ford all caught balls from new QB Zane Smith. It was a great session form both teams.

The stadium is right smack dab in the middle of Clinton. If it's there you can't miss it. They have done some upgrades there the last time I was there. The visitors stands used to be TINY, but they built all new stands on the old visitors side and now it's the home side. The old home side is now the visitors side. It's a pretty small stadium, but kinda unique in its own little way.

They went today. Alcoa is again one of the best looking teams around. They have great coaches and an outstanding facility. Alcoas kids are coached and will expose teams that are not. They did a special teams session the first twenty minutes. AC got some great looks for their up front guys, who seem to be in question on this thread. The up front guys aren't the dozers they had last year, but they are fast and athletic for an OL. I was surprised to see how well they moved. Johnson Fox Ford all caught balls from new QB Zane Smith. It was a great session form both teams.

Awesome, I believe that South Doyle travels to AC tonight, is that correct?  I was told its a 6:00 start, If I can get out of work early enough I am going to try to catch that one...South Doyle should be real strong.  One thing I have to say about Davey that I have always liked is that he always seems to scrimmage tough athletic opponents, that goes a long way.

Awesome, I believe that South Doyle travels to AC tonight, is that correct? I was told its a 6:00 start, If I can get out of work early enough I am going to try to catch that one...South Doyle should be real strong. One thing I have to say about Davey that I have always liked is that he always seems to scrimmage tough athletic opponents, that goes a long way.

Clinton played SD at the Maryville 7 on 7 and SD has some very athletic guys.