Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC ranked 9th on the preseason? That's bold. But I like it! I'm ready for some football. Might even go to the 7 on 7 passing league at M. College on Sat. I want to get a look at our QBs. I hope M4L goes and gives us his .02 on that.

Unfortunately been working way more than I like and have not been able to see them, how are they looking

Clinton is going to be really tough this year or at least from what I hear. Again however it might be the defense that lets them down. Any way you look at when these teams meet it most likely will be a nail biter.  However, AC explosive offense and a much improved defense should be just enough to get the win for AC with first game full of jitters both ways.

Unfortunately been working way more than I like and have not been able to see them, how are they looking

I hear they're looking good. Everybody thinks the O line is the big question. As usual we are in good shape with skill. We will know more after we get the pads on and scrimmage.

From what I am hearing it looks like Smith is going to win the QB spot, if this is the case with him and Fox in the backfield they should be faster this year than they were last...I am starting to get anxious on the season to start. With Smith at QB, Fox at RB and Johnson playing in the backfield and out in space if we have a good receiver, doesent have to be great, but just a good receiver to compliment the skill side of the offense could be better this year than last. The only question is the line, but from what I have been told they are going to be just fine in that department as well, not dominant like last season, but pretty good. If the defense has improved as much as I have been told than we could be in for another real good season.

From what I am hearing it looks like Smith is going to win the QB spot, if this is the case with him and Fox in the backfield they should be faster this year than they were last...I am starting to get anxious on the season to start. With Smith at QB, Fox at RB and Johnson playing in the backfield and out in space if we have a good receiver, doesent have to be great, but just a good receiver to compliment the skill side of the offense could be better this year than last. The only question is the line, but from what I have been told they are going to be just fine in that department as well, not dominant like last season, but pretty good. If the defense has improved as much as I have been told than we could be in for another real good season.

Stopping Fox would be my #1 priority, and make someone else beat us.

Stopping Fox would be my #1 priority, and make someone else beat us.

I am not disagreeing, however I believe stopping the run in General is a more realistic goal in beating AC, if you concentrate just on Fox I believe with the running ability at QB and having an absolute Stud in Johnson that everyone seems to forget about, concentrating on Fox alone might just play into what AC wants to do this season.