Week 0 Signal travels to East Ham! Here We Go!

chattacane

He's good, and I agree he should get the ball more, but even he needs some blockers.

I agree 100%........ Don't care if you bring back Logan Jackson, can't run the ball like that....... Yea Gatewood sandbags, but he did not tell his lineman go ahead and let the Central deffense kill our QB and RB. Timing, routes, stuff like that can be corrected. But blocking????? These  cats are not under sized, still think this game is more about heart then anything else.........

I don't care if the other Cane fans come on here and say I should not talk bad about our team, and I  should support them. Very few support this team more than I do. But I am not going to come on here and say we will beat good teams and battle for a district championship, when we play like that. Yea we are young, yea we will get better and in the end I have all the faith in our kids, and even more for our coaches......... Go Canes! Just go quicker and go block somebody.

Edited by chattacane

Signal is much better this year. I can't tell if EH is better or not by watching a Jamboree game. I still think it will be a good game. It will come down to which QB plays better. The SM QB is a senior and should have the edge.

Yeah you can't read too much into what happens in a Jamboree game. It's really pretty much just a High School version of NFL Preseason.

Chattacane, you gain much respect by taking off the green-tinted glasses and speaking the truth. sometimes the truth hurts!!!

.  you guys have a major problem up front on offense and defense.  our defense ran through your  offensive line like a hot knife through butter. even our nose guard had 2 tackles against your all world center.  (honestly I don't think he could reach down that far to get him).

Even our  offensive line pushed around your defensive line and we are small up front. your linebackers and dbacks are good and will carry that defense. but you guys have got to start playing inspired ball. 

Our team had something to prove and so far they refuse to believe that they cant play with anyone.  Our coaches have them believing.  I think East Hamilton will be fine but they got a reality check over the weekend and found out that last season is over and done!!! Gut check time !!! 

Signal looks really good so I still say even if East Hamilton plays a good game that Signal still wins big.  Signal knows who they are and East Hamilton is still asking questions!  I would guess something like 31- 10.

Edited by fishheadspin

Chattacane, you gain much respect by taking off the green-tinted glasses and speaking the truth. sometimes the truth hurts!!!

.  you guys have a major problem up front on offense and defense.  our defense ran through your  offensive line like a hot knife through butter. even our nose guard had 2 tackles against your all world center.  (honestly I don't think he could reach down that far to get him).

Even our  offensive line pushed around your defensive line and we are small up front. your linebackers and dbacks are good and will carry that defense. but you guys have got to start playing inspired ball. 

Our team had something to prove and so far they refuse to believe that they cant play with anyone.  Our coaches have them believing.  I think East Hamilton will be fine but they got a reality check over the weekend and found out that last season is over and done!!! Gut check time !!! 

Signal looks really good so I still say even if East Hamilton plays a good game that Signal still wins big.  Signal knows who they are and East Hamilton is still asking questions!  I would guess something like 31- 10.

Maybe, we will score 10, I guess a fumble and the a FG. And yea we might return one of there kickoffs back, I could see us getting 10. I agree with you we played bad, but most of that was Central playing very aggessive.

Really we did not run the ball well last year at all....... Most of Milita's yards came on runs to the outside and screens. Yea we went 10-3 and shared a district championship. Our QB threw for 3500 yards, he had Francios, Herndon, Lianor, Gatewood and Milita to throw too. Guess what QB an't back and only Milita's back...... Yea it's gut check time.

I agree 100%........ Don't care if you bring back Logan Jackson, can't run the ball like that....... Yea Gatewood sandbags, but he did not tell his lineman go ahead and let the Central deffense kill our QB and RB. Timing, routes, stuff like that can be corrected. But blocking????? These  cats are not under sized, still think this game is more about heart then anything else.........

I don't care if the other Cane fans come on here and say I should not talk bad about our team, and I  should support them. Very few support this team more than I do. But I am not going to come on here and say we will beat good teams and battle for a district championship, when we play like that. Yea we are young, yea we will get better and in the end I have all the faith in our kids, and even more for our coaches......... Go Canes! Just go quicker and go block somebody.

ChattaOwl..you got to keep it real...that's how you get respect....don't want to get your signal ccaller hurt early.....and I know you got some more to put in the backfield...

uh...I think you are going overboard fishhead lol

how so? all I have said is they have problems and our guys "believe" they can play with anyone and had something to prove the other night.  I did not say our defense was all worldly like you have about the hooters. we got a long way to go and we are not tooting any horns we are just getting better.

and yes I think signal beats them pretty easily....