District 4AA 2014-15

QSouth89

Probably should considering on most years it's Thanksgving or December before CAK and Alcoa get their football players. I know we have just been flipping the dates for the past several years with most district games on Tuesday and Friday. One of the problems was catholic needing to play Webb on Friday nights because of the gate and I think the same could be said for maryville and Alcoa. With a district of 5 teams the district shouldn't play till January but the rivalry games changed that for some schools. Cak was fortunate in not having to move their games because we play Webb on Saturday.

Probably should considering on most years it's Thanksgving or December before CAK and Alcoa get their football players. I know we have just been flipping the dates for the past several years with most district games on Tuesday and Friday. One of the problems was catholic needing to play Webb on Friday nights because of the gate and I think the same could be said for maryville and Alcoa. With a district of 5 teams the district shouldn't play till January but the rivalry games changed that for some schools. Cak was fortunate in not having to move their games because we play Webb on Saturday.

That should be able to change next year. Catholic isn't playing Webb in basketball anymore so scheduling all district games in January could be realistic. Edited by QSouth89
  • Upvote 1

Alcoa would play Maryville in chess or basket weaving if they had a team. That's just how it is out here: we play Maryville at least once a year in EVERY sport.

Alcoa,

He is a Senior. The only one they have with experience. He has boomed about 5 or 6 this year. He tried to against Hamilton Heights (Ado) and got it smacked away :)! Lots of respect for Alcoa in all sports. Just hope everyone stays healthy and does their best.

Hope the game goes differently than my prediction, LOL! Based on what I've seen, the Warriors have the advantage in this one. Hope to see you tonight. Good luck!