District 4AA 2014-15

QSouth89

AB ,

Sorry you couldn't make it. No dunks, Alcoa made sure of it. Game was very physical. Hunter Reynolds may be out for a while with a concussion. He hit 5 3's before getting hurt. Pray for his recovery. I thought Alcoa played hard tonight, but CAK had 4 players in double figures and Campbell led with 21. Ogle (sp?) had 24 for the Tornadoes. Lots of Length and Athleticism at Alcoa, but seem to struggle with pressure and candidly composure. Final 67-52 CAK.

Again, pray for Hunter. He is a fine young man and great basketball player. We are going to have to find ways to win without him for a while I suspect. Hope I'm wrong.

AB ,

Sorry you couldn't make it. No dunks, Alcoa made sure of it. Game was very physical. Hunter Reynolds may be out for a while with a concussion. He hit 5 3's before getting hurt. Pray for his recovery. I thought Alcoa played hard tonight, but CAK had 4 players in double figures and Campbell led with 21. Ogle (sp?) had 24 for the Tornadoes. Lots of Length and Athleticism at Alcoa, but seem to struggle with pressure and candidly composure. Final 67-52 CAK.

Again, pray for Hunter. He is a fine young man and great basketball player. We are going to have to find ways to win without him for a while I suspect. Hope I'm wrong.

You got it right. Tykee Ogle is Teeter's "replacement" if you will, and he's a freshman. I believe everything you said about pressure, as that has plagued Alcoa all season by forcing turnovers.

I hate to hear that Hunter Reynolds got hurt, and he's dangerous behind the arc. Next time I pray, I'll remember him.

Alcoa falls to Fulton by one point, 62-61. It was a foul-a-thon, and neither team could make their free throws. Very sloppy and ugly game, but a somewhat thrilling finish.

It was great to see RebelWoman87 and SweetScience at AHS tonight!!

Good to see you too AB. It was a good game, I wish Alcoa woulda pulled it out. Really exciting game. I loved seeing Sweetscience dance!