Murphy Fair's Pre-Season 3A All State Team

kwc

2186 All purpose yds with 30 TDs - 1474 rush w/24 TDs - 68 rec. 3 TDs - Threw for 185 yds and 2 TDs also had 33 tackles with 1 int and 3 fum recoveries. Plus he rushed for 123 yds. in the Semis against CPA (7.7 YPC). It seems like Lucas Graham did enough to get on someone's all-state team, but he didn't. I'm not slighting anyone who got on any of these teams I just don't pay much attention to them as I use to.

I'm not so sure that there is a big injustice in the picks this year, but LC not have a player nominated last year and that was a travesty. LC went 13-1 and went to the semis last year and didn't have a preseason or postseason all state player last season. needless to say I don't put a lot of stock in these picks.

I agree, and said the same thing several times.

2186 All purpose yds with 30 TDs - 1474 rush w/24 TDs - 68 rec. 3 TDs - Threw for 185 yds and 2 TDs also had 33 tackles with 1 int and 3 fum recoveries. Plus he rushed for 123 yds. in the Semis against CPA (7.7 YPC). It seems like Lucas Graham did enough to get on someone's all-state team, but he didn't. I'm not slighting anyone who got on any of these teams I just don't pay much attention to them as I use to.

I agree.  They got to pick someone, but I feel one or two of our boys got the shaft defensively at McMinn Central.  One especially.  I get it though.

Edited by logcabinman

Didn't Notre Dame lose to that awful team from Upperman who then got taken out to the woodshed and beaten unmercifully and forced to kind of like it by Alcoa. How is it they can have 3 players on anyones pre-season all-state anything list? Murphy Fair has got to be an idiot

use your other foot to count with....it's actually 4 :mrgreen:

Booger hopes the Irish get the chance for those tornadoes to hang 100.....yeah, and I am not so sure of Murphy's selection process either; 4 players from ND might be to many. I don't know. B)

Mr Twister, why dont you give me the 22 Alcoa players that you would have selected to that team.  :popcorneater:

Booger hopes the Irish get the chance for those tornadoes to hang 100.....yeah, and I am not so sure of Murphy's selection process either; 4 players from ND might be to many. I don't know. B)

Mr Twister, why dont you give me the 22 Alcoa players that you would have selected to that team.  :popcorneater:

OK! Alcoa's 11 Starting Defensive players and Alcoa's 11 starting offensive players.The rest of Alcoa's players get second or third team and the rest get honorable mention all state. Ha!