IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND

64NB95

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA was a lot bigger and better team than Wilson Central. Missing starting linebacker was a big issue but still need someone to step up if an injury happens in a game

Our guys looked like they were not motivated to play. I agree with you steamroller. Our O looked somewhat decent considering the district MVP was out tonight. Our defense looked terrible. Bradley is a beast at that linebacker spot. I did think Brandon Green stepped up and played even better at linebacker but their was definitely a missed man out there without Bradley on D. Mason seems to be fine. That was a scary moment for me and my wife to see that happen to his knee after last season but he's fine. I think we need to get focused on winning instead of not getting hurt. I think our intensity level has been down due to that mindset. Justice is doing pretty good finding different receivers. I think offensively we will be fine. Im not sold on our defense yet but I think they'll come together better as the year progresses. Really there were more holes to fill on defense from graduation. I know we have a jamboree with FCS, but I'm ready for Portland to come town. I hate these meaningless scrimmages.

D-line will be fine D-ends needs lots of work D-backs total break down tonight offense better blocking on pass but eyes are on 1 guy from play call no checking off receivers. We had some guys open but didn't check off to them. We just have to contain and push everything back inside BUT from the preaching they got at the end of the game they are well aware of what has to happen to fix it and sounds like that will start tomorrow in practice!!! Maybe heads will be cleared and the right mindset will be installed and they play as a team. To much bickering going on and shots being fired among theirselves but I have a feeling in 2 weeks the bunch we all know will show up and be ready to rock. I think Wilson central will have a struggle this year

Translation...the MO got spanked by WC.

This just in.  We had rather get spanked in a Scrimmage than to get killed the first game of the year.  Tornadoe Warning in effect for Smith County until after Week 0.  Take shelter and don't come out until Week 0 passes.

Motown did get spanked but, starting linebacker didn't play. If he was in there the scrimmage would have been closer. That linebacker is last seasons district MVP. Maybe Motown and Smith can have good seasons and meet in the playoffs. That would be a lot of fun to see for sure

Could happen. There has to be concern losing to WC. I know scrimmages don't mean much. Sounds like the DCA scrimmage didn't go well either. A title contender would destroy those teams.

Edited by Antwan