IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND

64NB95

I agree with everything but 2013 TC was one of their top teams. 91,97,2009 teams were better off the top of my head. Cookeville will be good but not compared to the top 10 6a teams.

Out of what 100 years of playing football in TC, last year definitely fell in the top ten percent in their history. I never said it was their best team.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of what 100 years of playing football in TC, last year definitely fell in the top ten percent in their history. I never said it was their best team.

72-76 were probably better also. Point is, Green Wave got beat by a 2a state champion. In my opinion, even if it was TC best year ever...the Green Wave should never ever never lose to any 2a school ever. But the fact they did does show how strong TC's program is. And Westmoreland and SC should play them. They are traditional rivals. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

72-76 were probably better also. Point is, Green Wave got beat by a 2a state champion. In my opinion, even if it was TC best year ever...the Green Wave should never ever never lose to any 2a school ever. But the fact they did does show how strong TC's program is. And Westmoreland and SC should play them. They are traditional rivals.

First off, I'm finally glad to see one of y'all mention Westmoreland on this thread about FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND TN. Second, that was not TC best years, possibly not even in the top ten best teams. They should have lost to sycamore. Gallatin only wants to think that was one of their best squads cause they got spanked by a 2a school and probably will again this year on their own field if they don't pay the refs like they did in last years Hendersonville game. Have I offended any of you yet?

First off, I'm finally glad to see one of y'all mention Westmoreland on this thread about FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND TN. Second, that was not TC best years, possibly not even in the top ten best teams. They should have lost to sycamore. Gallatin only wants to think that was one of their best squads cause they got spanked by a 2a school and probably will again this year on their own field if they don't pay the refs like they did in last years Hendersonville game. Have I offended any of you yet?