IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND

64NB95

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confucius say...Westmoreland won't even win the district...much less make any noise in the playoffs...quit popping their collars, till they actually do something!!

not popping any collars, but if Adansville or TC played 3a, this year one of them would meet probably CPA in the semi's.And probably win. 3a west of chat and knx is a little down this year. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

confucius say...hey Posty...did you read the mail today...TC can play Big Boy Ball according to UCM!!!!

not verse Alcoa or CPA in 2013, but 96 or 2009....definantly would have competed in any 3a era. 96 with Evitts and Tpayne was one of the best HS teams I have ever seen. 2014 3a west is seeming week so yea Adamville and TC wwould be right in the thick of things.

not popping any collars, but if Adansville or TC played 3a, this year one of them would meet probably CPA in the semi's.And probably win. 3a west of chat and knx is a little down this year.

I wouldn't count Lewis County out. This team could be very good come playoff time.

not verse Alcoa or CPA in 2013, but 96 or 2009....definantly would have competed in any 3a era. 96 with Evitts and Tpayne was one of the best HS teams I have ever seen. 2014 3a west is seeming week so yea Adamville and TC wwould be right in the thick of things.

I hope your right about CPA being weak but I'll have to see it to believe it. Confucius is right. Westmoreland hasn't done anything yet this year. We will see before long.