IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND

64NB95

Motown beat DCA and the defense played very well with the linebacker in the game. DCA is a better team then Wilson in my opinion. Go to Utube and watch his video Brad Evans #32. Then you will know what we were missing. Let me know what you think of video please.

Looks like a good player. Would not be much of a factor against Alcoa...but that's not a slight.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason is going to be fine. Maybe a week of rehab or so and he will be fine. No ACL tear or anything. I couldn't believe that incident. He is blessed not to have a bad injury. That's just football and blocking till the whistle blows though. X ray was alright also an ultrasound. Antwan, since when do scrimmages mean anything to you? We are going to be fine as long as we play with some fire in us. I have to disagree with some of the assessments about Wilson Central. I think they will be pretty good. I also think they remembered the thumping we gave them last year in the scrimmage. They didn't stop us on offense we just didn't stop them on defense. 22 is big and fast. The QB also had a good arm.

Guest Termite

This just in.  We had rather get spanked in a Scrimmage than to get killed the first game of the year.  Tornadoe Warning in effect for Smith County until after Week 0.  Take shelter and don't come out until Week 0 passes.

This just in. We know that......we've seen you schedule and know who you won't schedule.

Mason is going to be fine. Maybe a week of rehab or so and he will be fine. No ACL tear or anything. I couldn't believe that incident. He is blessed not to have a bad injury. That's just football and blocking till the whistle blows though. X ray was alright also an ultrasound. Antwan, since when do scrimmages mean anything to you? We are going to be fine as long as we play with some fire in us. I have to disagree with some of the assessments about Wilson Central. I think they will be pretty good. I also think they remembered the thumping we gave them last year in the scrimmage. They didn't stop us on offense we just didn't stop them on defense. 22 is big and fast. The QB also had a good arm.

I'd love to see SC and Westy meet in the playoffs this year. That would be an entertaining thread! :mrgreen:

That is the ONLY way you would see the game. WESTMORELAND DROPPED us and will NOT PLAY US. All this crap by Postie not wanting any part of Westie, POSTIE YOU NEED TO TALK WITH YOUR HEAD COACH AS WHY HE WON'T PLAY SMITH COUNTY OR TC !!!!!!