WC @ DC in Week 0

hitme

again, might be true. But if WC is down 3td's by the end of 1st qtr, they are looking at a 1-9 season. I don't see that happening this year. They won't be great or even sniff the playoffs, but should be much better coached and harder noised. Next year just maybe the playoffs.

1-2 wins is what they are looking at in my opinion. They may go 0-10.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for this time of year for so long. Ready for this season to get started! I can't wait to see how much Jennings has progressed from year one to year two. Trapp has a reputation for developing qb's and starting them young.

Yes he does, hopefully Jennings turns out to be the best out of all of them. What is your thoughts on this game? Blow out? Close game? What?

Warren is bringing a decent O-line back, don't get too cocky. If the boys go in there thinking this game is won before the first snap then we will probably get beat. I have friends who are close to the Warren program and say they are improved. However, I still have to see it to believe it. Going back to our Scrimmage against Gordonsville on Friday I was surprised to that our 2nd team get soooo much work.... That is a first. I hope you guys are right, I would love to see a big win. I know warren lost alot, but you can't overlook any team. just sayin.

Warren is bringing a decent O-line back, don't get too cocky. If the boys go in there thinking this game is won before the first snap then we will probably get beat. I have friends who are close to the Warren program and say they are improved. However, I still have to see it to believe it. Going back to our Scrimmage against Gordonsville on Friday I was surprised to that our 2nd team get soooo much work.... That is a first. I hope you guys are right, I would love to see a big win. I know warren lost alot, but you can't overlook any team. just sayin.

And were bringing back a better DL, plus entire team. I stand by what I said, this game will be in blow out fashion. I don't care how great of a coach someone may be, they can only do so much. It's just not happening for WC this year, just like UT last season. You could bring back General Neyland, and Bear Bryant from the dead, combine the two into one super coach, and they would of been hard pressed to win more than 5-6 games for UT last season. FYI WC fans say they are much improved every year.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

All I am saying, if the team goes in there and goes through the motions and thinks it is won before they get off the bus, we will be in a dog fight!! Warren might not have the talent we have but you can't overlook anybody. I hope you are right, I'd love a blow out as well. I am confident we will win. I just hope our health is there on opening day.

All I am saying, if the team goes in there and goes through the motions and thinks it is won before they get off the bus, we will be in a dog fight!! Warren might not have the talent we have but you can't overlook anybody. I hope you are right, I'd love a blow out as well. I am confident we will win. I just hope our health is there on opening day.

You are right but I think you may be over looking their talent. Warren County passes the eye test every year. They have talent but haven't utilized it in recent years. I am anxious to see if they are improved. They played some goofy football last year.

They wont go into the game thinking it's already won. These boys are hungry.

Not even close to being the same scenario as WC is facing coming into this season. Now the next season, that particular scenario may be true for WC.

true, but having 500 more kids to pick from I a huge advantage between 6a WC and 4a DC. Not many kids walking the halls to replace a Gill and especially a Milan at DC as their would be at WC and the demographics they have. It ometimes just takes one kid like a York or McCoin to turn you from a pretender to contender. Thi game won't be close come 4th, but should be close through out the firsst half.