WC @ DC in Week 0

hitme

Won't get that from me. Both teams looked good at times...especially on offense. Warren qb is an athlete...hard to contain.

#20 King was very impressive. I'm not sure why he didn't get 25+ touches. He had good top end speed, ran hard, and was tough to bring down. They have the chance to be a very good team if they clean up all the penalties.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I got so excited at the start of the game. We came out of the gates full speed and scored within seconds. Force a three and out. I was feeling a sense of relief. By the end of the first quarter I could tell they were getting into a groove and the uneasy feeling set in.

They did. When they scored right before the half to go up...you could see their confidence growing.

How many personal fouls and face mask did DeKalb have tonight. In a close game your players have to play disciplined. Stopping a teams drive or having them in a 3rd and long situation then it continuing on a personal foul is a back breaker. Warren is much improved this year and deserved to win tonight, however DeKalb didn't help themselves with 2 or 3 costly personal fouls.

Man I got so excited at the start of the game. We came out of the gates full speed and scored within seconds. Force a three and out. I was feeling a sense of relief. By the end of the first quarter I could tell they were getting into a groove and the uneasy feeling set in.

I'm not sure how much it would of helped, but our starting DT (Stone) cant get back soon enough.

I'm not sure why we forced the pass non stop tonight. We ran the ball straight up the middle pretty easily but we just basically launched bombs all night. I know trapp is a pass happy guy, but it just wasn't working.

that's why I have a problem with people callin Trapp the best coach in thr district. Lamb, Wright, and Herron get my nod as top three. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan